• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.185 Feedback

Ati2

Legend
I stayed in my city, attacked a hoodie, and clicked back to city and it took me back to my city? Wonder if its basically just a "close box" option, it doesn't take you back to your city if you are looking at someone else's at the time of attack, but it does close the box.
That's pretty much all it does. And then you have to click the other "Back to city" button to get back to the city. Two buttons with the same name, doing different things. To accomplish what the button says, you have to click two different buttons at different places. How did anyone not notice this during testing?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yeah, it is kinda funny that, they could have just put an X in the top right of the box and it'd do the same thing. If they gonna put a back to city option on the plunder screen it should actually do that.

Oh wow just tested that era lock button. What an interesting idea implemented weirdly. All they had to do was give us pre-set army options so we could one tap replace all injured troops with full health ones and we'd have been set.

Ati2

Legend
Oh wow just tested that era lock button. What an interesting idea implemented weirdly. All they had to do was give us pre-set army options so we could one tap replace all injured troops with full health ones and we'd have been set.

You say "button" and the announcement says "button," but I don't see a new button in the Army Management window. The era just stays where it was last set, while the unit selector does not. Is this what changed? This makes replacing injured troops harder than before. Am I missing something?

Hmm...

Udklip.JPG

(sent to support)

Last edited:

Cuthwolf

Captain
Inno must know that plundering is a minority activity and most of those who plunder rush through the 'hood battles then plunder at leisure. Why then does the cursor position hover over 'sabotage' and not 'back to city'? The delay of a second to move it shouldn't annoy me but it does, 70 times a day now.

Inno must know that plundering is a minority activity and most of those who plunder rush through the 'hood battles then plunder at leisure. Why then does the cursor position hover over 'sabotage' and not 'back to city'? The delay of a second to move it shouldn't annoy me but it does, 70 times a day now.
It doesn't hover over "sabotage". The "auto battle" is at the same position of the screen as "sabotage." If you click "auto battle", the cursor will be positioned on "sabotage" after the battle. Which makes sense, because the most logical step after attacking a city would be to plunder it. If you want to go "back to city" instead, you have to spend a fragment of a second to move the cursor.

Ivo Avido

Private
the announcement is inaccurate
and yes you have seen them. but only auction

here the list from beta announcement:

Items that can be found in the shop:

• Winter Spire Selection Kit
  • Colossus Selection Kit
  • Piazza Selection Kit
  • Pagoda Selection Kit

Items that can appear in the Auction:

• Pagoda Selection Kit
  • World's Fair Selection Kit
  • Altar Garden Selection Kit
  • Crow's Nest Selection Kit
  • Guard Post Selection Kit
  • September Cottage Selection Kit

Is this correct? Has anyone seen a colossus selection kit on the shelf yet? And is it piazza selection kit or winner's plaza selection kit (there's winner plaza on the announcement picture)

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Seen a Colossus kit on my 2nd city but could not afford it. Have seen lots of Piazza kits and bought a few of them. A couple Pagoda kits and Winter spire now too.
Sorry Ido, slightly misread your query - it is Winner Plaza - I had that answered much earlier in this thread, when I had commented that the pictures are nice, but for newer players, do not necessarily know what they are and Emberguard replied what all the kits were.

DeletedUser

"
the era lock is no good,

as some one who plays in Contemporary era I load 2 contemporary era troops followed by 6 rouges which I find by clicking light troops then the top era bar which on PC is Bronze and on mobile is SAAB neither of those options will give me anything but rouges

so this is an epic fail "

I could not agree more this is a classic balls up and needs correcting fast, the fact the GE controls your troop selection for GvG is stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Go Back To City - doesn't mean your City - It means the city you are currently in.
After attacking & clicking sabotage - I entered the attack city.
Continuing to attack and then click - Go Back To City - left me in the city I sabotaged

Ati2

Legend
The Go Back To City - doesn't mean your City - It means the city you are currently in.
After attacking & clicking sabotage - I entered the attack city.
Continuing to attack and then click - Go Back To City - left me in the city I sabotaged
That's not useful for anything, though. You want to go back to your city to see how many more HC tries and other bonuses you still have.

Ev4ma

Captain
Age lock, locks your army selection into a specific era if you have that era selected now.

Not till after the global update which was today so usually the app version starts to roll thursday or so . Its up to the app stores when they release it once we give it to them
Thanks

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
upon trying out the age lock, I love it. So fast now to select rogues and can replace units so quickly :)

It's now possible to check how many resources are needed to complete a specific Age. You can view that upon clicking on "Research Costs" in the Tech Tree:

this doesn’t seem to be there for the mobile version. It is on cultural settlements, but not main game tech tree. Is this by design?