• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2020

suethegreat

Captain
Q49 paying 90,000 coin was a bit special for HMA luckily didnt dent the millions but you certainly cant be lazy here and not bother with recurrings and squeezing every coin and supply out the game bet top ages cried at 6 million

DeletedUser

Q49 paying 90,000 coin was a bit special for HMA luckily didnt dent the millions but you certainly cant be lazy here and not bother with recurrings and squeezing every coin and supply out the game bet top ages cried at 6 million
i get 150,000 coins daily not an big problem

Dead-Eye

General
Unless the incidents start producing dubloons I might come up a bit short it seems. 18 dubloons coming up via log in and quests and 43 more spaces to go on the map. Anyone else not getting much dubloons on incidents?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I have not sailed ship yet on either of my worlds, and I so far have collected 98 and 99 doubloons - and I think it is 19 doubloons still to collect, as I get one the day after the final quest as well (if I recall correctly). I was planning on waiting until I finish Quest 55 before I start sailing for the grand prizes.

DeletedUser

Nope, that's just a collection from a couple of buildings, you don't even notice the difference when your balance is shown in G
The "G" classification was pleasing to attain and no mistake. It seems almost like progress, lol.
RoS, there's a Thread for Dubs, I'm at 7 so far, not the best but free so, WTH eh.

What do I do with the Vodoo priest and pirate lookout portrait event prizes?
Are they emmissaries, they dont appear in my town hall book. how to get more?

Sorry for my ignorance but what do i do with them?
Change your appearance - and "show off your progress to your friends and neighbors".

New Avatars:

Lastly, as always, you'll get to show off your progress to your friends and neighbors, by obtaining one of four themed portraits.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Home world, 15 compasses away from the 7th GV upgrade. 3 Doobie on hand, with 4 quests remaining. My math sucks, but that doesn't add up to 15:P

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
So the event ends, as does the Story.

The last plot twist is not Bloodbeard secretly following you all the way to the treasure, but that --

2020-08-17 10_10_18-Window.png

You are Mr. Squakins and
You now have a few seconds to let that information "sink in"

(At first you would think by saying "Mr. Squakins" Captain Hayward is addressing the Parrot)

Read and comprehend, wink wink

NhaVua

Private
In this event, the FoE team should look at again the way they did with the compass. It is supposed to pickup randomly 1,2 or 3 steps when you sail. However it is totally a crap when it's not random at all. I had like nearly 10 times in a row to sail with only 1 step. Totally biased and badly programmed. Consequently, I could not get all the updates even I managed to finish all the quests, pickup all doublons I could. FoE should fire the guy who programed this module.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
In this event, the FoE team should look at again the way they did with the compass. It is supposed to pickup randomly 1,2 or 3 steps when you sail. However it is totally a crap when it's not random at all. I had like nearly 10 times in a row to sail with only 1 step. Totally biased and badly programmed. Consequently, I could not get all the updates even I managed to finish all the quests, pickup all doublons I could. FoE should fire the guy who programed this module.
This is exactly one of the many outcomes that happens in a truly RNG program. Who knows how many 2 or 3 spins in a row you had as well. I also had a number of 1 spin sails, but it was at least mixed between the right and left. The RNG here seemed to work as it should. And with one more doubloon tomorrow, and possible incidents, I will get at least 1 more final attempt for that last prize - and needing only a spin of one to finish, I am quite confident of getting it.