• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Perhaps not a New Idea on Blue Prints

Do you support this idea

• Yes

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

r21r

Major-General
ToR you only need if you do GE—in which case you get prints from right there, within GE.

Obs... do people still need that for anything these days? For guild goods, it has been replaced by the Arc. For GvG... there are barely any people who play GvG seriously these days, and I'm fairly certain that they are not new players, and can solve their Obs print needs, if they really need that GB.
Well ToR prints ain't that hard to get as it is a cheap-to-level GB and spots are pretty cheap.
GE gives a lot prints but still you can make x2 GE's +2-3 contributions and have it.

OBS after you get your Arc to 80, is cheap to level in Guild Goods means, (or at least cheaper than the 81th level of the arc lol) so some GBG Guilds will level those to 45-60 or even more as it is cheap...

GvG ok, i don't know which are the rates of OBS's needed to get the full boost on HQ but i think that you can get it without every member having more than 10lvl OBS..
It is usefull (yes still, even with 1000% attack fighters around) for GvG use but soon it will either need an update as to the HQ % bonuses, or just take it's place in the past like the other Delpho-Coli-Deal GB's

Ati2

Legend
Well ToR prints ain't that hard to get as it is a cheap-to-level GB and spots are pretty cheap.
GE gives a lot prints but still you can make x2 GE's +2-3 contributions and have it.

OBS after you get your Arc to 80, is cheap to level in Guild Goods means, (or at least cheaper than the 81th level of the arc lol) so some GBG Guilds will level those to 45-60 or even more as it is cheap...

GvG ok, i don't know which are the rates of OBS's needed to get the full boost on HQ but i think that you can get it without every member having more than 10lvl OBS..
It is usefull (yes still, even with 1000% attack fighters around) for GvG use but soon it will either need an update as to the HQ % bonuses, or just take it's place in the past like the other Delpho-Coli-Deal GB's
So what's the verdict? Do you think there is even a reason for a new player to need to buy prints?

r21r

Major-General
So what's the verdict? Do you think there is even a reason for a new player to need to buy prints?
The "5 Prints" offer from the dealer is not a bad one - but already exists.
I won't vote + for the buying option - but selling them for 50~100 Coins each ain't sound bad to me.
Idk if it worths developing ofc, because people get SOH fragments (even by not playing GBG) and a lot stuff from Events - ToR , so idk how usefull this could actually be...
it's a yes for the selling option, but not a YES YES - just a "why not" :P

r21r

Major-General
PS - i think we can trade prints 2for1 so idk why we should sell them and then re-buy them but anyway xD

Ati2

Legend
Trading BP's gives you the same GB's BP. You cannot get 1 DT BP by trading 2 Voyager BP, you will only get another Voyager BP
Sure, but if you have Voyager prints, then getting DT prints shouldn't be a problem, either. In my opinion, prints are only a problem when you are at the beginning of the game. And that's also when you have no access to the AD. By the time you can access the AD, you already have at least a system in place to get prints. This suggestion is trying to reinvent the wheel here.

legend9182

Major-General
Well why you want 50 per bp.
Bps should be sold when you don't have anything else to sell. So it's should be lesser than 50.
In my opinion, 10 is enough for 2 hours
So (50*6) 300 coin per day

Ati2

Legend
Well why you want 50 per bp.
Bps should be sold when you don't have anything else to sell. So it's should be lesser than 50.
In my opinion, 10 is enough for 2 hours
So (50*6) 300 coin per day

Following this calculation, can anyone tell me very simply, what the point of this suggestion is?

What I see is that new players, who have no experience with the game, want to change the game instead of playing it, so the devs spend time on a feature that will most likely never be used.

What am I missing?

legend9182

Major-General
Following this calculation, can anyone tell me very simply, what the point of this suggestion is?

What I see is that new players, who have no experience with the game, want to change the game instead of playing it, so the devs spend time on a feature that will most likely never be used.

What am I missing?
Only old enough players will have tendency of no use.
And yeah its changing game but i am favouring on it to just get a very few coins who wants.
My main opinion : it won't be implemented.

Ati2

Legend
to just get a very few coins who wants.

Who would want to use it? You said it yourself: 300 coins per day. I can't believe that anyone who gets far enough in the game (and I mean normal players, not people who have no idea what they are doing) to be able to use the AD, doesn't have loads of stuff worth way more than that.

legend9182

Major-General
Who would want to use it? You said it yourself: 300 coins per day. I can't believe that anyone who gets far enough in the game (and I mean normal players, not people who have no idea what they are doing) to be able to use the AD, doesn't have loads of stuff worth way more than that.
I would

Ati2

Legend
My AD been empty for month.
I have other stuff to sell which I don't want to sell.

Huhh. Interesting. Maybe I'll get to that stage sometime, as well. Although it doesn't seem likely. I keep getting more stuff than I can sell.

Mandolyn

Private
can anyone tell me very simply, what the point of this suggestion is?
The point of the suggestion is to sell excess BP's at the AD, NOT to buy any BP's, to turn the BP's that a player no longer have use for into use...like a player sells what they deem as unwanted items from their inventory, to buy stuff off the shelf at the AD or engage in an auction for the item they want. Should the player wish to pay exorbitant amounts at an auction, for an item, it's their prerogative to do so and then they'd need more coin to feed their habits...the above discussion was way off the mark, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.