• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

When you're sweeping your collection, sweep over all parts of your city. Any hidden incidents the cursor encounters will be collected also.
Doesn't work very well on the app.

Easiest thing is to move a large building, as you drag it over others they become transparent but this is time consuming and not worth the effort except for event quests

Andrew420

Major
I have just helped someone finish a Great Building, and should have received a reward. But it hasn't come. Got a notification in my "news", visited the city and the Great Building, yes I'm there in the contributor list and next to my name is the rewards I'm due. So what happens now? Normally they just arrive with a message flashing.
Hang on my bad. I miscalculated. Sorry. Ignore me, I'm an idiot who cant count.
Glad to see you worked out the problem yourself
In case what you described actually happened it would be better to contact support
They can look into your game files and find out for sure what happened
All we can do on the forums is make educated guesses

Quick question. Is the Shrine of Knowledge worth anything? It was a "gold" prize of the ships wheel, and I got very excited to win it. Until I saw what little it offers!
It used to be one of the best buildings for fp per square, now it's not so great. However there is also upgrades available doubling the fp collection.

If you have room build them for now, if not they sell well in the dealer

Powe

Brigadier-General
It used to be one of the best buildings for fp per square, now it's not so great. However there is also upgrades available doubling the fp collection.

If you have room build them for now, if not they sell well in the dealer
It gives 1 FP when motivated. They are excellent for the first year of the game, then you get better stuff.

It gives 1 FP when motivated. They are excellent for the first year of the game, then you get better stuff.
I still have loads in my SAAB city, they will, stay until I something better to put in the space and/or run out of expansions

Emberguard

Legend
it's still worth getting during your first event if FPs are all you care about. There may come a point where that's no longer the case (assuming a new player can ace a event first try) but right now you're generally going to get more FPs going for SoK then for any other Daily Special if you don't have any event buildings yet.

Of course if you want to eliminate housing, get goods and FPs then it's worth going for last years event building if you're not concerned about having a partially complete event building in your city

Just acquired a monastery that gives 20% for defending units.
My question is does this only apply when you are attacked or does it also apply when you attack.

Only when you are attacked.
Thanks, No use for PVP then :D

Just also got a summer quest to "scout a province" says I need coins?
How to do it? i went to the continent map but all the honeycomb blocks are taken.

I found this on Wiki: Doesn't look easy!
Scouting a Province
In order to move ahead in the map, one needs to gain control of provinces. But in order to first reach the province, the player needs to scout. Scouting is an expensive procedure and usually requires enormous amounts of coins. The player can commission a scout by clicking on the button on a scout-able province.It is imperative to note that scouting cannot be reversed, and many event quests require players to do so. Hence, it is always a wise decision to have a couple of Provinces unscouted, so that the player needn't conquer another province in order to scout.

Generally, upon conquering a province, the player gets an opportunity to scout a few more neighboring ones. It takes some time (up to 2 days maximum) for the scout to reach its destination. However, sometimes it happens that a player might have conquered a province but not yet displayed more provinces to scout. This generally happens if a player has some previous unscouted provinces left or is yet to conquer a few provinces, upon which he/she would be displayed the option to scout. Hence, it can be concluded that most provinces give the player an option to scout ahead, but not all provinces do.

Last edited:
In the province map you'll see an icon for scouting along with the price in "coins". Just click it.
Don't see the icon, is it inside a honeycomb? (ah not guild province)
Maybe I need to defeat or negotiate all current red province sections before it appears.
At least I know what to do now thank you.

Last edited:

Leafbiter

Corporal
Don't see the icon, is it inside a honeycomb? (ah not guild province)
Maybe I need to defeat or negotiate all current red province sections before it appears.
At least I know what to do now thank you.
Yes the Provinces are on the Campaign Map.

The reason that you don't see an icon(in my case a helicopter) and a coin amount is that you haven't yet acquired all Sectors of the Provinces that you are in.

another quicky, What is the province east of Cuttingham?
It looks like Sperth which i have scouted and my current story quest (Infiltrate the army) wants me to infiltrate 5 sectors, done two and but the quest doesn't update? help i'm stuck!

Last edited:
20200815_093023.jpg

Looking at the map, I'd say it's Wolverhampton, Spearth is North East

Last edited: