• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Perhaps not a New Idea on Blue Prints

Do you support this idea

• Yes

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

r21r

Major-General
Unfortunately, this logic leads to very few new players in the long run, because why would anyone start a game if they can never achieve any meaningful ranking?
and that's why there should be special offers to those players so they can catch up the older ones easier - as they exist with the events

Ati2

Legend
and that's why there should be special offers to those players so they can catch up the older ones easier - as they exist with the events
By spending a ton of money? I guess that's one way to catch up, but I'm more in favor of in-game ways of doing so.

Actually, that's not true. I'm not in favor of providing newer and newer ways to catch up. I should say I'm against ways that let existing players gain even more and more advantage.

r21r

Major-General
By spending a ton of money? I guess that's one way to catch up, but I'm more in favor of in-game ways of doing so.

Actually, that's not true. I'm not in favor of providing newer and newer ways to catch up. I should say I'm against ways that let existing players gain even more and more advantage.
Well i don't want to comment it here, as i will advertise it, but who wants to get boost will get it, better pay the game(the company), than e-gangsters who are also 99% cheaters - but thats another story

I would love to see Worlds with specification to what kind of players will have (long term - short term - easy Event buildings etc...) but we get way off topic with these XDD

As for the prints being sold on Dealer - ok - ain't that abusive , but ain't a solutions aswell. thats my oppninion

Ati2

Legend
I would love to see Worlds with specification to what kind of players will have (long term - short term - easy Event buildings etc...) but we get way off topic with these XDD

I don't think we're offtopic. This particular idea is about blueprints, but many more ideas will surely come up that are other ways of giving existing players an advantage over new players.

In my opinion, the point should not be to make it easier and easier to start the game, but to make it harder and harder for existing players to gain even more of a lead. Right now, that's not the case.

r21r

Major-General
I don't think we're offtopic. This particular idea is about blueprints, but many more ideas will surely come up that are other ways of giving existing players an advantage over new players.

In my opinion, the point should not be to make it easier and easier to start the game, but to make it harder and harder for existing players to gain even more of a lead. Right now, that's not the case.
Well, Devs created Siege Camps AND Traps =))
they can't force them what to choose haha

Ati2

Legend
Well, Devs created Siege Camps AND Traps =))
they can't force them what to choose haha
They also created quests in upper eras where you can gain tons of ranking points each day without any "investment" at all. New players can't keep up with such features, no matter how many blueprints they sell to the dealer.

r21r

Major-General
They also created quests in upper eras where you can gain tons of ranking points each day without any "investment" at all. New players can't keep up with such features, no matter how many blueprints they sell to the dealer.
you mean those 2.000 fights a day they do ? i did almost 1.5k on gbg on day and once i went on ForgeDB to check my luck, i saw a guy with 3.000 fights that day, so i suppose that i need to be a zombie or start reporting :'D

I think the next Era should be bad on everything hahah :'D

Ati2

Legend
you mean those 2.000 fights a day they do ? i did almost 1.5k on gbg on day and once i went on ForgeDB to check my luck, i saw a guy with 3.000 fights that day, so i suppose that i need to be a zombie or start reporting :'D

I think the next Era should be bad on everything hahah :'D

GbG is one thing. You get attrition there, and can't do an unlimited number of fights. If you're clever, you get fewer attrition points than most other people, but there is still a daily limit.

I'm talking about the recurring quests in SAAB where you have two quests that you can fight without any attrition, requirement, or any kind of hard limit at all. As many times per day as physically possible.

Perfect example of giving more and more opportunities for existing players to get an advantage that new people will never be able to close up to.

r21r

Major-General
I'm talking about the recurring quests in SAAB where you have two quests that you can fight without any attrition, requirement, or any kind of hard limit at all. As many times per day as physically possible.

Perfect example of giving more and more opportunities for existing players to get an advantage that new people will never be able to close up to.
yes i got ya, but my point was, that i farmed almost 1 map alone, being in a 1-man like guild and i made 1.5k fights that day...
How those people manage to do 2.000 or 3.000 fights a day on the RQ's .... i mean, what they are ? robots ... ?

Ati2

Legend
yes i got ya, but my point was, that i farmed almost 1 map alone, being in a 1-man like guild and i made 1.5k fights that day...
How those people manage to do 2.000 or 3.000 fights a day on the RQ's .... i mean, what they are ? robots ... ?
You can cycle through the RQs in about 20 seconds or maybe even less time. Surely you don't do fights manually, so that's just an extra click of a button to autobattle.

Compare this newly added feature to new players who don't even have all the prints they need for the basic GBs. Totally out of balance, in my opinion.

r21r

Major-General
You can cycle through the RQs in about 20 seconds or maybe even less time. Surely you don't do fights manually, so that's just an extra click of a button to to autobattle.

Compare this newly added feature to new players who don't even have all the prints they need for the basic GBs.
:/

Ati2

Legend
Yeah. So I totally get why new players want better ways to catch up, but I think it ruins the game completely. Soon they will want to start immediately in an upper age because, heck, even then they will never be able to catch up.

The start of the game used to be quite well designed and balanced, but even now it's not balanced at all anymore, in my opinion. But making the start of the game even easier is not (should not) be the solution.

r21r

Major-General
So I totally get why new players want better ways to catch up, but I think it ruins the game completely. Soon they will want to start immediately in an upper age because, heck, even then they will never be able to catch up.
there are always steps especially now with GBG, to reward activity and help catch up way faster...
Well maybe not top10 in 1 year, but not impossible - at least from what i have seen

Ati2

Legend
there are always steps especially now with GBG, to reward activity and help catch up way faster...
Well maybe not top10 in 1 year, but not impossible - at least from what i have seen
But that's not a new player. It may be an existing player with a new city, but for a truly new player to pull that off... maybe one in a million people.

r21r

Major-General
But that's not a new player. It may be an existing player with a new city, but for a truly new player to pull that off... maybe one in a million people.
and the 50 coins per print selling on dealer ain't gonna help much thats true haha

Ati2

Legend
and the 50 coins per print selling on dealer ain't gonna help much thats true haha
Yeah. It will, however, give even more coins to people who have already sold every junk from their inventory. Sure, 3-4k extra coins per day doesn't mean much when you already have millions.

r21r

Major-General
Yeah. It will, however, give even more coins to people who have already sold every junk from their inventory. Sure, 3-4k extra coins per day doesn't mean much when you already have millions.
that's nothing compared to statues of honor kits

Ati2

Legend
that's nothing compared to statues of honor kits
You have to work for those, though. Prints keep pouring in "for free." (Sure, not really free, but as a side-effect of stuff you do anyway. Well, I guess that's true for the kits, too.)

But honestly, I have to circle back to one of my earlier points. If you want to sell existing prints so you can buy the missing ones, then there are already ways to get those missing prints, so why create a new way of doing the same thing?

I understand that for some reason, that's the way to go—even GE you can now enter three different ways. That was a much needed new feature, and I still don't see the point.

r21r

Major-General
But honestly, I have to circle back to one of my earlier points. If you want to sell existing prints so you can buy the missing ones, then there are already ways to get those missing prints, so why create a new way of doing the same thing?
i think that the "Sell the prints" is way more ... "Easy to Happen" than buy ones..
How could we buy prints - i mean , they will create a brand new Sector only for Prints ... ? well, ain't bad but... idk sounds miracleus haha :D
As for the ToR and OBS - they can't be putted there, ok, people must contribute some FP's ..
I see your point, this won't benefit much any new player, any player that has enough to sell on AD, shouldn't need a lot more... Especially if they use RQ's, they can slowly get any print they want

Ati2

Legend
As for the ToR and OBS - they can't be putted there, ok, people must contribute some FP's ..

ToR you only need if you do GE—in which case you get prints from right there, within GE.

Obs... do people still need that for anything these days? For guild goods, it has been replaced by the Arc. For GvG... there are barely any people who play GvG seriously these days, and I'm fairly certain that they are not new players, and can solve their Obs print needs, if they really need that GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.