• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Impossible Daily Challenges

Malynn

Corporal
I'm relatively new to the game and in many respects still finding my way around. I have reached the Early Middle Ages haven't ventured into Guilds yet. But I find that some of the Daily Challenges are aimed more favourably for players at much higher levels. For example today one of the quests in my Daily Challenge is to "collect 120 goods". Being at low age means I have a limited number of buildings which produce goods and to obtain 120 goods in 24 hours is totally impossible. I'll be lucky if I get anywhere near half that amount.

Do the developers not realise this! Can't they tailor the daily quests more appropriately to match a players age?

DeletedUser

I'm relatively new to the game and in many respects still finding my way around. I have reached the Early Middle Ages haven't ventured into Guilds yet. But I find that some of the Daily Challenges are aimed more favourably for players at much higher levels. For example today one of the quests in my Daily Challenge is to "collect 120 goods". Being at low age means I have a limited number of buildings which produce goods and to obtain 120 goods in 24 hours is totally impossible. I'll be lucky if I get anywhere near half that amount.

Do the developers not realise this! Can't they tailor the daily quests more appropriately to match a players age?
they are tailored
trade with people that will fulfill the quest

Do 2 back to back trades within your guild

Eg
60 copper for 60 gold
and
60 gold for 60 copper

Someone takes both, costs you nothing and is done in seconds

If you can't do 60 at a time break it down into trades of 10 or whatever

Being a newbie myself most of the dailies are doable, have skipped only some with negotiations that require diamonds.
Of course some quests take longer than others. You might need to progress your age to complete something or create a stronger army but finding most things to be ok.
In this game patience is a virtue. :)

Being a newbie myself most of the dailies are doable, have skipped only some with negotiations that require diamonds.
Negotiations only require diamonds if you don't have enough goods or want an extra turn.

No quests demand you spend diamonds, that would stop the game being free 2 play

Emberguard

Legend

120 is reasonable for Iron Age. It just might take a little time for a brand new city to either figure it out or build to that point.
If you set all your goods buildings to finish just before or just after your Daily Challenge begins then you already have one round of goods as soon as you find out what the quest is.

If each goods building can produce 20-30 goods per 24 hrs depending on how many productions you pick up then 4-6 goods buildings will do most of the work if not all of it. Anything you find you can’t produce in time you can get through trades, events, quests, settlements, Guild Expedition or plundering

Thank you for all very much for your help and advice, it was greatly appreciated. I did manage to complete the quest. Through trading in the market to achieve the shortfall from production. I think it's maybe time I ventured into guilds and found a guild which would have patience with this novice.
What world do you play on? Maybe someone can recommend something or even invite you!

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
Thank you for all very much for your help and advice, it was greatly appreciated. I did manage to complete the quest. Through trading in the market to achieve the shortfall from production. I think it's maybe time I ventured into guilds and found a guild which would have patience with this novice.
If you go to Global Rankings and look at the first 3 pages you're likely to find a guild within there that would take on a novice and have the benefit of a larger group that knows how to achieve steady growth