• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2020

suethegreat

Captain
don't you just hate it when you pre-set 24 hr productions at 9 then see its 10 for IA and even more annoying when having a spare supply building.....

don't you just love it when in HMA you have unlocked 3 Auctioneer dealer slots buy offloading weeks of Face of ancients, Gates of Sun God, Gargoyles and brownstones. :)

Pyroxy

Private
New player here, late Bronze Age. I'm stuck on "A hand for a hand" quest: win 4 battles without losing OR donate 40 goods to guild treasury.
I have just defeated 3 old provinces on the map, but the remaining new territories have iron age units vs my bronze age spearmen (and I have no attack buff GBs, nor assassin units in my army), so I cannot win a 4th battle. It also appears that I cannot donate bronze age goods into the guild treasury - is this correct? So, how do I get goods that I can donate? Do I have to spend a few days to advance into the Iron age and build a production building (unboosted), spending multiple days to then get enough goods to donate?

New player here, late Bronze Age. I'm stuck on "A hand for a hand" quest: win 4 battles without losing OR donate 40 goods to guild treasury.
I have just defeated 3 old provinces on the map, but the remaining new territories have iron age units vs my bronze age spearmen (and I have no attack buff GBs, nor assassin units in my army), so I cannot win a 4th battle. It also appears that I cannot donate bronze age goods into the guild treasury - is this correct? So, how do I get goods that I can donate? Do I have to spend a few days to advance into the Iron age and build a production building (unboosted), spending multiple days to then get enough goods to donate?
Easiest way is do your guild expedition for 4 wins in a row or as a last resort try attacking your weakest neighbours. Make use of your tavern and other attack boosts.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
If you have access to Guild Expeditions (hopefully you did not join the guild after the weekly reset, or you will be locked out of the Expeditions until reset next week), the first battle you can get.
Alternately, look at each of the provinces in the new territory, and try to identify one that you feel you can succeed at.
One might also suggest attacking neighbors, but you cannot do that until you reach Iron Age and research the Military Tactics.
If you cannot win a battle, you may have to consider Aging up, and spend your FP in research so you can get troops or goods.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
24 shots for the main price. Sometimes, it´s just ridiculous what the rudder can do to not give it the price when the prices after and before are gone xD

GADfan

Warrant Officer
How do you know what military unit the Governor's Villa gives you?
All I saw was the crossed swords logo

Pyroxy

Private
ok thank you (Matt and others), I will try the all-slinger army. As noted, in Bronze Age I cannot yet unlock Guild Expeditions nor even PvP against other players in my neighborhood.

Bit odd....

City in Iron Age era, given a choice by the Summer Event: Either exchange two items at the Antique Dealer or finish an 8-hour production 4 times.

Hmmmmm.....As the Antique Dealer is at least two weeks away even if I go for it full pelt, seems like Hobsons choice, and I don't even have a bootmaker.
Events used to have a single quest, either you did it or you didn't.

Since the game developed aspects that are era dependent (like the tavern). You get a choice so that it can be done in any era,even though one option is much longer (and sometimes harder)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
24 shots for the main price. Sometimes, it´s just ridiculous what the rudder can do to not give it the price when the prices after and before are gone xD

Yeah like, saw the wheel had 12 prizes left + the gold prize of a nest, I had 11 doubloons so went for it. 11 doubloons later I missed it and had to quickly finish the last new quest from the daily spawn to make it....

sometimes, I swear the wheel hates you x3