• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Graveyard

Graveyard

• good idea with new map

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • not good idea at all

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • better with a part of an existing map being used

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supermum1

Private
Proposal:
Would it be possible to create a map or section of a map, where we (or Inno) could place headstones in memory of gamers who has died in real life, and therefor can no longer play the game,

Reason:
WE have one who died last week, and also one who died about a year ago, who we still remember with pleasure, and it would be nice if they got recognition by the community

Details:
make a small map where we (or inno) could add headstones as requested, where people could go and maybe pay some FP's to put flowers down

Visual Aids:
no visual aids

Balance:
I am sure other guilds also has players they would like to honour, and I can not think it has any impact on the performance of the game

Abuse Prevention:
I would think no abuse would be possible, as once the player is added there the account would no longer be playable , so you may need confirmation by a family member of the player who died

Summary:
make a map or section of a world continent map where we can have a graveyard to visit to remember old players no longer with us

Last edited:
I would support this idea mum - you will probably be asked to format it as per the usual method and include a poll before it is forwarded to the developers

I think memorial decorations might have a better chance of flying - They could become available as items available after reaching Iron Age or they could be Buyable in the Items Store for a few diamonds.

DeletedUser96901

that has nothing to do with the game :rolleyes:

if you want to remember people who died make a website to honor them

Emberguard

Legend
Guilds do place memorial type text in their guild profiles already. However if this idea were to be implemented then there is a couple things that would need addressing.
(1) How do you confirm they're actually dead?
(2) What's the limit on how many players can be added? Are there multiple "rooms" to visit? If so how do you get to the one you want to find?
(3) If it's a actual visual and not just a bunch of text how many can be placed on the screen without crashing everyones devices when they visit?
(4) Is it shared across the world? Or is it on a per guild basis? Or something else?

DeletedUser113264

Great idea,we had one of our leaders pass last year,still very much missed

legend9182

Major-General
Actually idea is good but not possible
Because it will just not abide by privacy laws because it's phone or pc where you play not a person.
So If they wanted to do it they need to spy on phone/pc which is against privacy rule
Plus to ask family member you still need to contact which will need there contact which too not right
So it won't happen

Supermum1

Private
Actually idea is good but not possible
Because it will just not abide by privacy laws because it's phone or pc where you play not a person.
So If they wanted to do it they need to spy on phone/pc which is against privacy rule
Plus to ask family member you still need to contact which will need there contact which too not right
So it won't happen
[/QUOTE

Both times a person from our guild died we were messaged by a member of family to let us know they had passed away, so we did not need to spy on them. If on the other hand someone just stops playing and we hear nothing then we just have to assume they quit the game, and do nothing about it. we do however have a facebook page for our members and a lot of us are friends on facebook, so can communicate there.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
My condolences to you supermum1, but I don’t think u come to right place, thread should of been closed instead of dragging it out and then more unnecessary comments appear, Best thing for you is to announce the names in guilds description that is all you can do, Inno will not develop or design anything unless it can make revenue for them. Sorry for your losses

legend9182

Major-General
Both times a person from our guild died we were messaged by a member of family to let us know they had passed away, so we did not need to spy on them. If on the other hand someone just stops playing and we hear nothing then we just have to assume they quit the game, and do nothing about it. we do however have a facebook page for our members and a lot of us are friends on facebook, so can communicate there.
Actually some may tell that but not all

Status
Not open for further replies.