• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content [Feedback] Guild Expedition Changes

1st battle in GE 4 - went from 155% to 233% - a 78% jump - a number like that leads me to think the numbers are dynamic now and will change as our battle boost changes - Is this actually what is happening?

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
It seems that only high era players are suffering from this update, as like with GBG. Devs are too dumb to realize we have limited space and limited special buildings to boost attack. Perhaps it is devs way to convince vets to leave the game.

Level IV.4-4 -- Was 195%/195% - Now - 293%/293% ◄ A substantial increase
And I am not at all impressed with the items as of yet - a bunch more ritual flames - the least you guys(inno) could have done is give a break with the relics - and get rid of those there - goods would be better than more ritual flames - my oh my - what to do with a couple hundred rits - I have enough already

I feel for those up in SAAB - the numbers must be rocketing off to Neptune

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

1st battle in GE 4 - went from 155% to 233% - a 78% jump - a number like that leads me to think the numbers are dynamic now and will change as our battle boost changes - Is this actually what is happening?
GE Level IV.12 - 275%/275% -to- 413%/413% - 138% increase - and I thought I was ready to advance into SAM era - silly me - lol

it is both times *1.5

It requires higher good quantities per guess.
so it they are not more difficult to solve
only more expensive

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
The one aspect of this game I enjoyed, and you morons destroyed it. I am twice as strong as the troops i'm facing, but I still lose a lot of troops and lose half the time now. For what, one chance to get a stupid upgrade for TF, because all the rest are utterly useless to established players. Fix this garbage!

GE is supposed to be a challenge, if new players can do it from the beginning then it is not fit for purpose

Speaking as a newbie (I've been playing for about ten days, so I reckon that rates as level 0 novice)! I agree with you. They should be a challenge. I remember the trouble I had overcoming a flock of archers! They decimated my troops before I was given a couple of prompts, and discovered more! Yes, very unexciting if one sails through all the "challenges" without having to discover what its all about.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
' You can grab these upgrade or shrink kits upon winning any battle or negotiation on the 4th and hardest level of GE' - This is not true., I found they were only available on the 3rd, 7th, 10th and 14th battles. Quite disappointed really.