• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler msg center overhaul

Shad23

Emperor
Capture d’écran de 2020-07-13 07-42-13.png

Capture d’écran de 2020-07-13 07-42-20.png

Capture d’écran de 2020-07-13 07-42-26.png

Princess.b

Private
this would be a major improvement, but lets face it ..... nearly anything done to the message centre would be an improvement on the existing...

looking at the images it seems like, keeping with tradition, it will be a click rich feature :(
will we need to actually click between the guild and social?
why not keep them together and instead of separating them with a tab, allow a filtering option (tick box) so that the player has a choice of what they filter on and not be forced to go through (what would be essentially ) 2 main message centres.. this way you can filter guild/social/favourite/specific wild card options ?

Shad23

Emperor
tic boxes are on side for guild social and official
official are msgs sent from INNO to players
for favorites important and hiden they are at top of msg center
you clic on the one you want to see then you have the list of the msg's in that section
i guess when they'll be finishing to sort out the bugs section where there will be a new msg will flash at least it would be logical for it to flash

Princess.b

Private
but that's exactly my gripe with it..... it's not going to be tick boxes that you can filter on... its going to be a click to switch.. which would mean that to navigate between different messages. if you check it often, you have to go and click between them. maybe im alone in this but one thing i struggle with this game is that its forces you to click too much.
i think parts of it is to make it more difficult to program a bot to do some of the work, which i can understand. but there are many examples that make the click an obstacle to efficiency and pleasure.
give you an example, i hear you ask...
- in GvG - instead of clicking a sector, then right click, then choose enter sector, why cant i just double click to enter?..
it sounds minuscule.. but when you are in the middle of a fight or defence it adds precious seconds to a process that can be streamlined.
-on supplies buildings, instead of clicking each production building and choose individually the time..why cant we double click a building to choose all identical buildings and set production once ?
-recuring quests. why cant we choose the recurring quest(s) we want to do and then let that recurring quest stay there constantly instead of cycling through 10 other recurring quests that we will NEVER do?
i got more but i digress from the main point:
save me from all those clicks !!
:rolleyes:

Powe

Brigadier-General
recuring quests. why cant we choose the recurring quest(s) we want to do and then let that recurring quest stay there constantly instead of cycling through 10 other recurring quests that we will NEVER do?
That would make Glarging and HQS so OP they would be the only worthwhile strategies.

Princess.b

Private
every day is a school day :)
i can see your point. but that can be mitigated by limiting the numbers to 5 a day, 10 a day, 100 a day.. i find it so tedious to cycle through quests i'll never want to do more than once or twice or just until i win the diamonds for the random prize

Powe

Brigadier-General
every day is a school day :)
i can see your point. but that can be mitigated by limiting the numbers to 5 a day, 10 a day, 100 a day.. i find it so tedious to cycle through quests i'll never want to do more than once or twice or just until i win the diamonds for the random prize
But then in turn CF would be much more useless.

Princess.b

Private
But then in turn CF would be much more useless.
Is far from uselss.. i cycle dozens of times a day... clicking away 10 different quests in VF every time i add 200 FPs only serves to aggravate my CTS... and doesnt add anything to the game. i will never want to add 15k happiness, or produce 5 foxes.... why shouldn't i be able to just get rid of those quests?

Powe

Brigadier-General
Is far from uselss.. i cycle dozens of times a day... clicking away 10 different quests in VF every time i add 200 FPs only serves to aggravate my CTS... and doesnt add anything to the game. i will never want to add 15k happiness, or produce 5 foxes.... why shouldn't i be able to just get rid of those quests?
I said that with your idea it would be useless, currently it's OP.

Will you/are you thinking about giving the player the ability to create new tabs? It would be very useful for sorting messages into groupings.

I would like to see the following 3 changes to the current message centre.

-to be able to pin the thread
-to be able to delete their own comment
-to be able to shut off comments to the thread.

DeletedUser

If it hits the shops in a form similar to shad's screenshot I'll be a happy camper. Too clunky in current, undifferentiated form so, thanks in advance for this improvement.