• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Abandoned Asylum Selection Kit 3700 diamonds

DeletedUser

Newbie I may be, but my spider sense started tingling at this. I mean 3700 diamonds is an enormous amount to any one who has not been playing for years. So I tried to research what the benefits of this "Abandoned Asylum" are. Figuring they must be pretty tremendous to warrant that amount of investment. I haven't discovered much, and as yet am unpersuaded - I don't feel inclined to purchase diamonds for this.
The asylum is meant to be very good

What does an asylum give?
Screenshot_20200721_125823.jpg

This is SAAB, is lower stats in earlier eras

Forwandert

Major-General
Think I would be good building a few without affecting my happiness, although I have no intention of building any at that price!
Screenshot_20200721-142131_Forge of Empires.jpg

Littlestar82

Private
any ideas if it will be offered again this year in Halloween event? I only need 1 level more and im wondering if to fork out on the final upgrade now or wait until Halloween event. any thoughts?

Cuthwolf

Captain
There is usually a second chance to upgrade a multi-level building without diamonds. As veggie says: there is a strong chance of it in October.

These Special Offers for buildings are rarely (if ever) very special. A Princely Gift (better percentage on buying a pack) is the only offer that has ever tempted me.

DeletedUser96901

I have always the feeling that during an event you would get two for the prize they are selling one later