• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.183 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I‘m using an iPad, when I clicked the Beta link it took me to a browser version where there is no landscape, nor the buildings I created.
Is there a link to a Beta app?

thanks very much
Liam
If you don't know already; then you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Beta.

Princess.b

Private
I agree with the majority of comments here:
-the placement of all of those buildings so close together in such a small place makes it look horrible (and the lighthouse is yet to come in the next week or two).
-why do we need a GE access building when we have a button in the HUD
or
-why do we need a button in the HUD if we have a massive building on the map ?
-why are server lags and performance issue not addressed first before these (negative mostly ) cosmetics ?
-why cant we scroll through messages ?
-why only 5 threads in the message centre ? why can't we just scroll ?
- why is the scroll bar behaving differently on FoE than in any other app or window ? (when you click an empty section on the scroll bar, it jumps all the way there, instead of just page-down)

the list of ACTUAL bugs and idiosyncratic UI issues is as long as my arm... why focus on completely irrelevant aspects of the game?

Last edited:
My lovely modern Tavern now looks like a Victorian factory - massive improvement - NOT!

Why does Inno keep changing things that are not broken?

@Lady Marlena - could you ask the devs that very simple question?

Because that what most engineers do - fix what's not broke - so they fix what they just broke.

It's what we use to call:
Iffy Wishy Engineering ► If it could work - I wish it would work - LOL -

I don't remember how many Memorandums I had to generate for all the poor designs & engineering flaws that needed to be fixed - simply because of poor engineering skills - violating even the most basic principle of design.

Here we see problems going ring around the rossie - fixed in this update - broke in the next - My upper level engineers taught me well - fix it right - so you don't have to "fix it again a year from now"

This happens with poor coding skills so that when you change something - would seem to have no effect on something else - but it breaks it - an extremely difficult bug to track down because of how it is being affected.

DeletedUser118739

Absolutely terrible, got a grotty little tavern, looks so out of place now.
settlement travellers now have to swim ashore.
why not do something useful, like when you’re about to battle have three army tab layouts so troops can be easily swapped around, now that would be an improvement.

Migrant

Private
Utterly unimpressed with level 4 GE tweaks. Why penalise lower era players? Stop making older things more difficult, It is unfair to those who are now having to do more than longer term players did to achieve the same results. Introduce newer tasks with a higher degree of difficulty if you want to make the game more challenging.

They are even proud of excluding new players from GE, and they call it a "few changes", absolutely horrible and considering the path this game is going the last year I'm very concerned about its future
20200720_155214.jpg

It is unfair to those who are now having to do more than longer term players did to achieve the same results.
With all the events we have now with overpowered buildings, being able to get things instantly from the Antiques Dealer and the endless goods and fp farming opportunities of gbg the game is now far easier for new players than it ever was, at best this is a minor rebalancing

Utterly unimpressed with level 4 GE tweaks. Why penalise lower era players? Stop making older things more difficult, It is unfair to those who are now having to do more than longer term players did to achieve the same results. Introduce newer tasks with a higher degree of difficulty if you want to make the game more challenging.

I have to agree with this - Add more difficulty - but wait - Ooooppps -
More difficulty won't increase their coffers - and that is the most basic of the changes - to haul in more Loot