• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Haven Are Recruiting

maculator

Private
* We are looking for active players.
* Very active in GE (186/5/0) gold every week is our aim and we expect our guildies to complete 32 encounters minimum and be willing/able to complete 64 encounters promptly if necessary. Level 4 is always open.
* Currently in Platinum League in GBG.
* Many GB development threads including a 1.9 break even thread.
* Active support for newer players
* We would like you to have an Arc or at least an Obs, or be willing to build one quickly with our help.
* Fair trade
If you're interested in joining a busy, friendly Guild please message any of the following in-game;
kathaiLama
Maculator

looking forward to welcoming you to Haven

Last edited:

Killkong

Private
I want to join an active Guild but I'm a relative new player. I'm an active one but have a lot to learn...

I want to join an active Guild but I'm a relative new player. I'm an active one but have a lot to learn...
Black Thunder, small guild with a mix of experienced players (as a 2nd or 3rd world) and relative newbies, a good place to learn the ropes. Everything you'd expect but without the stress :)