• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Yup, that is exactly what people found on beta, they found that you needed to gain 2k drinks from incidents in total in order to make both buildings level 6, if you only get the one kit from league.

So with that, its either get lucky in always doing hard tourney tickets so you get silver, get lucky with incidents, or spend diamonds to finish off both level 6 buildings.

Its essentially a level 12 building, the highest the main building's been from an event.

If your close on drinks, that means incidents have been kind to ya

Glad to see that someone confirms my experience. 2k means 100 drinks a day from incidents! That's incredible luck. I've had some lucky incidents but not nearly enough.

Forwandert

Major-General
I'm on lvl 5 carceres and lvl 4 sphendome on my part time world. Probably going to finish all the quests for the first time ever and currently silver in tournament which I expect to drop down to Bronze (if the percentages dont drop everyone out of bronze into amateur as previously happened) so on target to max the building.

Had much better results on there aiming for the hard chest in tournament than on my main where I went for middle. Was losing there either way so thought I'd try a different tactic.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I'm on lvl 5 carceres and lvl 4 sphendome on my part time world. Probably going to finish all the quests for the first time ever and currently silver in tournament which I expect to drop down to Bronze (if the percentages dont drop everyone out of bronze into amateur as previously happened) so on target to max the building.

Had much better results on there aiming for the hard chest in tournament than on my main where I went for middle. Was losing there either way so thought I'd try a different tactic.

tbh, putting all the same colour players in hard often has been making the percentage to win higher then the random colours that appear in medium. Seen a hard at 49% chance to win with all defenders against all attackers. Hard with only one colour is quite easy to win, and offers the best rewards

Trambambaj

Private
I try to play only against unbalanced teams, if not possible try to reroll or play one match only if my tickets are getting capped before the next auto reroll. It i encounter the team that gives me high chances to win I wait untill I have at least two tickets so in the case of defeat I can try again. I believe I had even more than 55% against hard and more than 70% against mid this way a few times.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
tbh, putting all the same colour players in hard often has been making the percentage to win higher then the random colours that appear in medium. Seen a hard at 49% chance to win with all defenders against all attackers. Hard with only one colour is quite easy to win, and offers the best rewards
No - that's how you go about it regardless of hard/medium/easy level!:P

The biggest modifiers will *ALWAYS* come from strength vs. weakness bonuses/penalties instead of worrying about respective player levels...
Just like in Fire Emblem, which is where they probably got the triangle idea from.

At worst, always choose the player type who is the least disadvantaged, even if it means you field a team that's mostly just neutral, it's still better than trying to take in a team that has 2+ players taking the big disadvantage penalty.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Looks like we will not get the 2nd R track after all.
Rogue Hideout is next daily, though I just noticed that the Beta list of dailies is 22 days, while the live server list is 21...

Only 2 dailies left from Beta is the Gigantic Medals package, and the 2nd go of the Rousioi track.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Why's the 2nd last ticket daily 50 player cards? Lol

Will there actually be some use for them when the event ends? Will they stay for next year?

Cuthwolf

Captain
Rogue Hideout is next daily, though I just noticed that the Beta list of dailies is 22 days, while the live server list is 21...

Only 2 dailies left from Beta is the Gigantic Medals package, and the 2nd go of the Rousioi track.
I really hope the R track comes again. I hope they see that is the most wanted one and generated the best diamond income last time it appeared.

DeletedUser96901

I really hope the R track comes again. I hope they see that is the most wanted one and generated the best diamond income last time it appeared.
and if the leukoi track is coming instead they really looked at the best diamond income :lol:

Forwandert

Major-General
Wish it wasn't plaza on tournament, very borderline Silver/Gold now on my part time server (No diamond spend) that's probably been knocked into definite silver with that up as prize even with poor returns.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
tomorrow: r-track

and there is no Australia-server

infos are available from the Thailand-server
where the next day started 45 minutes ago
...eh, who can resist a good Oz joke though?

I mean c'mon, you know it's awful when even the bloody spiders are so big, they have their own HP bars!:P

DeletedUser113340

I'm starting to believe the percentages to win a Tournament match are in no way real as with 70-80 % l still lose regularly this is rubbish. The developers are rigging it (not random) to ensure they can chew up all the tournament tickets we collect. While the players cards are a joke same for the main event buildings they need so much space the prizes are rubbish in the lower levels as it is near impossible to get them high enough level to make them worthwhile. l particularly don't want population as part of the prize as it then means l need to waste more space to build cultural buildings. Wake up developers you did a really lousey job with St Patrick's day event and this is coming a close 2nd worst event. Space is scarse enough in this game we don't need to lose more with the events. l have put most of my racetrack buildings in the Antiques dealer for sale. The only ones l have built are a few Leukoi pieces for happiness (no road required) Now l feel much better having got this off my chest. l hope the developers will take the hint to consider what they are doing before they create another event.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I am mostly in agreement with you Claudef. With the poor RNG (I calculate actual is 15-18% lower than what the screen shows), I will also be auctioning off all the buildings from this event - in part because of how much space it will take up, but also because of how poor the Tournament was done. The tracks I will also auction - the happiness is not worth it - a 1x4 piece, should be able to easily find decorations that will exceed the happiness, and not lock you into a 4 unit block.
Although I would say this event, because of the Tournament, is worse than St Patricks. St Patricks was time intensive, but Silver was easily attainable for those who managed their time. This event where the RNG is badly skewed, easily makes it most undesirable for me. Oh well, looking forward to the Summer Event now.