• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content PvP Arena Preview Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date
I honestly think that the game not having cross server support is something massively holding this game back from being so much more popular. It would be great to GBG cross server so its not the same boring guilds every single time, and of course, make alliances impossible so its always a mass free for all with strong guilds from multiple servers battling it out.

This PVP tower seems like an interesting idea, and a great new way to get other rewards besides medals from the pvp towers on the map currently. Just such a weird implementation. (Thanks for the link btw)

Only auto battling, AND you are limited in your hits unless you spend diamonds.... lol. It would have been quit cool if we could manual battle on the defending side, have real time PVP action. defenders don't lose troops that die, attackers do.

How would that stop Alliances? All it would do is allow for Groups of people to run Multiple Guilds across All Servers and getting a chance that they run more than one guild in a GbG season.

Imagine having control of 2 or 3 guilds all in the same GbG season - Now that would be a greater Exploit than it already is!!!!

legend9182

Major-General
How would that stop Alliances? All it would do is allow for Groups of people to run Multiple Guilds across All Servers and getting a chance that they run more than one guild in a GbG season.

Imagine having control of 2 or 3 guilds all in the same GbG season - Now that would be a greater Exploit than it already is!!!!
Loll
Managing 1 is enough for most

legend9182

Major-General
Actually but with cross servers
It will be more big mess
Because now it's upto alliance only
But after it, it may make families i.e. Having 2 or more guilds in every world of server with different players

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Wrong thread to chat about it though, this is the feedback thread for the new pvp tower idea. :P

Which again, I do hope gets some changes. Auto battle is boring and the AI is terrible.

Here is my feedback

I would like to see only active participants could attack other active participants only. If you dont participate then your city would be left at peace and no more plundering. If you need goods you make them yourself. This would resolve alot of issues of bullying that goes on between players. It would finally give you a choice if you wanted to be attacked or not without having to remain in Iron age.
i dont care who agrees with me or not, that is my opinion.

Dead-Eye

General
Here is my feedback

I would like to see only active participants could attack other active participants only. If you dont participate then your city would be left at peace and no more plundering. If you need goods you make them yourself. This would resolve alot of issues of bullying that goes on between players. It would finally give you a choice if you wanted to be attacked or not without having to remain in Iron age.

Yawn.

Here is my feedback

YOU chose to participate in a game where attacking and plundering each other are parts of the game. Don't like it, find a more peaceful game to play.
The new PvP Arena has nothing to do with plundering btw. Attacking and plundering the hood will still be possible, even if you could opt out of the new PvP. The only difference with hood attacks is that the fight points no longer count in PvP.

Last edited:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Here is my feedback

Now if only we could add plundering with... FIRE! >:D

Plundering in itself is fun. Leaving a city with it's buildings as blazing wrecks is just icing on my newly requisitioned fps/goods. :hide: :hide: :hide:

I would not be getting excited about it in Bete I am EMA and the middle opponent had progressive troops what a joke

Same as GbG - the game is now for the weaklings to progress faster & hopefully spend more - the game has become nothing more than a deception - Crooked as the day is long. In GbG - 5 people with ranking point of 1mil are in the top 3 in a season - It's a joke - a bad one - and it's on us.

No one should speak of Game Balance now - The game is totally unbalanced toward & for the new comers. Any & all effort that us long timers have put in has been negated by the latest Game Changes - designed to embellish the weakling & suck up the resources of the Old-Ones!

Last edited: