• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG Exploitation must be stopped

After 4 seasons of seeing the same mix of required goods for the same types of bldgs. - I have a hard time believing the stated reasons - As I am a one man guild - the mix of required goods each season is more obvious and very little has changed.
A friend in another guild is always asking me for EMA goods, always copper and gold. Funny how his guild is never short of the others :rolleyes:

Emberguard

Legend
After 4 seasons of seeing the same mix of required goods for the same types of bldgs. - I have a hard time believing the stated reasons - As I am a one man guild - the mix of required goods each season is more obvious and very little has changed.
A friend in another guild is always asking me for EMA goods, always copper and gold. Funny how his guild is never short of the others :rolleyes:
Then it's still not based on what you have the least of. Rather you have less because it's asking for those goods

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Best way to change what goods are required is to get everyone to age up so it forces the change then?

Cause we see this sometimes as well, so many things just asking for the exact same good all the time

Best way to change what goods are required is to get everyone to age up so it forces the change then?

Cause we see this sometimes as well, so many things just asking for the exact same good all the time

I said that quite some time ago - guess it takes awhile for the "Inno Tactics" to become apparent to the many. And, there's are plenty more things that the "Inno Tactics" has targeted. All is geared toward depleting specific resources in order to push Diamond Spending. It wouldn't be so bad if they would just Disclose this info to us. But, instead they think no one will notice!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I said that quite some time ago - guess it takes awhile for the "Inno Tactics" to become apparent to the many. And, there's are plenty more things that the "Inno Tactics" has targeted. All is geared toward depleting specific resources in order to push Diamond Spending. It wouldn't be so bad if they would just Disclose this info to us. But, instead they think no one will notice!

But we always notice, don't we :) also said that back in July, feels like forever ago

And, for those that want to defend INNO's by saying it's just bad luck randomness --

When goods are being computed that will be needed - it goes like this.

It's more apparent when it's a one-man guild where the "Randomness" can be seen!

Compute goods for GbG bldg.: ie 3000 for Siege Camp
Crypto: apply 40% ◄ This good will be chosen most often
DataCrystals: apply 10%
GoldRice: apply 10%
Nanites: apply 35%
TeaSilk: 5% ◄ This good will Rarely be needed for a GbG bldg.

Observe your Guild Treasury::
In the scenario presented above you will find that your Treasury begins to become Very Lopsided
The treasury will have an over-abundance of Tea Silk & a Serious reduction in Crypto & Nanites

Your actual numbers will be different - but I assure you - you will find this same type of distribution(depletion) of goods throughout your Treasury numbers.

Goods needed for Siege Camp:

Crypto: 1200
DataCrystals: 300
GoldRice: 300
Nanites: 1050
TeaSilk: 150
-----------------
Total: 3000

After 2,3,4 seasons - your guild finds Itself Needing infusions of the same Good (or sets of goods in the case of many members across Different Ages) - Over & Over Again.

Note: This was applied where All goods are needed for a bldg.
When only 2 to 3 of the 5 are needed to build the building as is the case - These numbers change More Drastically. But the Numbers are weighted as to cause the Lopsidedness.

Last edited:

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
inno have pulled a master stroke with gbg, there give away of fps etc has set so many greedy players screaming for sc so they can fight and gain etc, of course they have to make sure there will be a shortage so that diamonds will be used, hands up how many players have spent diamonds to speed up an sc camp ???? inno deserve credit for creating this its just greedy players who are screaming for more and more but not at a cost, the gbg game is flawed but then so was gvg when that first came into being, it didnt take long for the cheats to work out how to battle all day long in auto and amass millions of points, but the one thing that is for sure is this time inno has found themsleves a winner as people are spending, they are also spending out to get bigger attack boost so they can do more in gbg, so all in all i take my hat off to there master stroke and good luck if they make a killing in diamond sales

r21r

Major-General
And, for those that want to defend INNO's by saying it's just bad luck randomness --

When goods are being computed that will be needed - it goes like this.
Why we must build camps on GBG ?
all we need is to do a proper jump and we farm way more FP's and diamonds than anyone with 0 costs.
1st we say that "Siege Camps" are offending to the people and then, on the same thread, we say that "Goods Costs ain't same"
Why would Inno let anyone get FP's easy ? There are only few ways to really abuse GBG and ofc they are kinda "limited" nobody can keep abusing GBG for long, and trust me , 5 or 10 or even 15k Fights per round, ain't abusive - AT ALL ! hahaha
the game has way more serius flaws and believe me, when we see their true potential, 100k FP's on 1 round won't be much :P

Why we must build camps on GBG ?
all we need is to do a proper jump and we farm way more FP's and diamonds than anyone with 0 costs.
1st we say that "Siege Camps" are offending to the people and then, on the same thread, we say that "Goods Costs ain't same"
Why would Inno let anyone get FP's easy ? There are only few ways to really abuse GBG and ofc they are kinda "limited" nobody can keep abusing GBG for long, and trust me , 5 or 10 or even 15k Fights per round, ain't abusive - AT ALL ! hahaha
the game has way more serius flaws and believe me, when we see their true potential, 100k FP's on 1 round won't be much :P

It was only an example- However - I would prefer that INNO remove ALL GbG buildings - It only makes a bunch of light-weight guild members seem strong! Of course, that would greatly impact the Diamond Harvests that INNO loves more than those spending them - LOL

r21r

Major-General
It was only an example- However - I would prefer that INNO remove ALL GbG buildings - It only makes a bunch of light-weight guild members seem strong! Of course, that would greatly impact the Diamond Harvests that INNO loves more than those spending them - LOL
i prefer that people learn to really abuse so devs have to nurf things..
all people complain about gbg abuse whille no one ever seen perna-double,triple fortresses and guys with 20k fights...
Exploit and they gonna change it.
with 6k fights and 10k as world record, we laugh ladies and gentlemen - learn to play :P

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lack of knowledge of Basics, Parameters, Nuances of play and the many varied Playstyles employed throughout the Eras.
Yes, prime references for the job.

To be fair, some of the blame quite possibly lies with the fact that Beta Server is open to Noobs. That such tyros should be allowed to affect the development of the Game is stupid and does not improve the Game for the rest of us. Bar Noobs from Beta and reserve it for experienced Players with at least 365 days of active play.
Perhaps then, good, pertinent Feedback from Players who actually understand the Game would result in better features being released on Live Servers.

I have to agrees - it's the same here with the Idea Section -we have people - soldatos comes to mind - he's gone now so I mention him - that just started the game and Litter the Ideas Section with Ideas everyday - without a clue has to how the game works. It really is quite amazing with some of the Ideas I have seen.

Emberguard

Legend
As long as the newer players are willing to get some feedback from those with the experience to understand the game on why their ideas might not be as great as they think or might not work, then there’s no problem with having new players put forth ideas. Sometimes a new player will come up with an idea that genuinely would be a good idea. Just a lot of them are looking for quick fixes to short term problems that would have long term consequences. Or have a mile long list of ideas that don’t mesh well with each other but expect every idea to be implemented

DeletedUser

We've gone way off topic with this, perhaps a new Thread but I won't be starting it. For those who take on the responsibility, well the Game needs active input and involved Players, don't cock it up, pls.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
View attachment 21658
@Goremise #SineranianPicturesProudlyPresents

I see others have noticed, but like its weird, at the start of this GBG SF was spending 100k+ guild goods a day and spamming diamonds for insta builds, they were also loading and not taking zones. Was not expecting to be in the place we currently are. We were like all at our HQ's, was thinking that this is what the entire GBG would be like. But then this happened.

We've never really exploited GBG, though I do hope to one day join in the fun of constant 0 hits instead of me hitting 100 Att and not being able to do anything till reset xD Cause honestly now it does look fun being able to do 9k fights in a GBG :P