• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

I have been invited to guilds stronger than RLM but I reject the invites
Do you actually understand what the word “Guild” means?..
‘a medieval association of craftsmen or merchants, often having considerable power.’
What do you construe as considerable power?.. I see it as someone with a vast amount of knowledge and (in this game) resources that they use to help people become powerful themselves.. we’d all love to run big powerful guilds but I’ll tell you it’s a headache too.. I’ve been founder/leader of Equinox on EN3 for over 2yrs (the guild has been going over 6yrs) but this is not my 1st rodeo and I’ve played numerous MMO games before in most cases running the most powerful guilds in the game so I have extensive experience in dealing with things like diplomacy, petty arguments and other leader based issues.. Also I’m in a position to help players with an extensive catalogue of goods, high level GB’s that their welcome to tag onto for BP’s and stacks of FP’s..
I could start a City in MK and within 3 months my account would dwarf yours due to my knowledge and the fact that I’d pair myself up with a developed guild and enjoy the benefits of being a highly active player in one..
That’s not me being nasty btw.. that’s me giving constructive criticism

DeletedUser

Do you actually understand what the word “Guild” means?..
‘a medieval association of craftsmen or merchants, often having considerable power.’
What do you construe as considerable power?.. I see it as someone with a vast amount of knowledge and (in this game) resources that they use to help people become powerful themselves.. we’d all love to run big powerful guilds but I’ll tell you it’s a headache too.. I’ve been founder/leader of Equinox on EN3 for over 2yrs (the guild has been going over 6yrs) but this is not my 1st rodeo and I’ve played numerous MMO games before in most cases running the most powerful guilds in the game so I have extensive experience in dealing with things like diplomacy, petty arguments and other leader based issues.. Also I’m in a position to help players with an extensive catalogue of goods, high level GB’s that their welcome to tag onto for BP’s and stacks of FP’s..
I could start a City in MK and within 3 months my account would dwarf yours due to my knowledge and the fact that I’d pair myself up with a developed guild and enjoy the benefits of being a highly active player in one..
That’s not me being nasty btw.. that’s me giving constructive criticism
I have only been playing since late April

DeletedUser

Meanwhile I am always in pain lol
I have a bad back at such a young age (I have had it since I was three) it is getting worse these days I used to do gymnastics everyday and I used to do trampolining every Friday I had to give up all my favourite sports activities because my back is getting worse each and every day
I loved dancing :(

Emberguard

Legend
Meanwhile I am always in pain lol
I have a bad back at such a young age (I have had it since I was three) it is getting worse these days I used to do gymnastics everyday and I used to do trampolining every Friday I had to give up all my favourite sports activities because my back is getting worse each and every day
I loved dancing :(
have you tried swimming? (assuming there's any pools open in your area)