• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser

With job too do vikings
It's time reward is not that great
Just set 8or 24 hour production
New topic.
I need an new guild description
(I have fired WinnerGR from being a core leader too guild treasury watcher lol)

Level 5?.. you know your hindering yourself by being in a low level guild?.. you’d be far better joining a high ranking guild and enjoy the benefits.. in my Cirgard guild we’re only level 70.. members get 8FP per day, 31% reduction to training time (traz collection every 17hrs or so) and 17% reduction to building costs as well as free support with GB goods, 1.9 Arc support on request and lots of very experienced players to advise you as necessary.. I know every guild has to start somewhere but your far better placed to start a guild with and enormous stockpile of goods and a very in depth knowledge of the game..

DeletedUser

Level 5?.. you know your hindering yourself by being in a low level guild?.. you’d be far better joining a high ranking guild and enjoy the benefits.. in my Cirgard guild we’re only level 70.. members get 8FP per day, 31% reduction to training time (traz collection every 17hrs or so) and 17% reduction to building costs as well as free support with GB goods, 1.9 Arc support on request and lots of very experienced players to advise you as necessary.. I know every guild has to start somewhere but your far better placed to start a guild with and enormous stockpile of goods and a very in depth knowledge of the game..
I have been invited to guilds stronger than RLM but I reject the invites