• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
1 match in 9 worlds:
-Difficult: 6, 32%-41%, normally +35%. 1 win (40%).
-Medium: 3, 52-65, 1 win (a % in the middle, i dont remember).

I thought it was better to buy matches than drinks... not sure now

DeletedUser115349

I was thinking about using diamonds for tickets in the league, but considering I have been loosing continuously even at 77% and 81% I think there are some bugs to be worked out either that or the percentage is meaningless and designed to make you want to buy more tickets. Just wondering if anyone else is having a similar experience.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I was thinking about using diamonds for tickets in the league, but considering I have been loosing continuously even at 77% and 81% I think there are some bugs to be worked out either that or the percentage is meaningless and designed to make you want to buy more tickets. Just wondering if anyone else is having a similar experience.
Here? nobody haha, And even less people in Beta server xD

Forwandert

Major-General
I'm just using the ticket things up as and when they arrive but gave up swapping players around as I'm not 100% it's having any impact and isn't just a movable image to make things look better than it is. Wouldn't be surprised if the result is already decided before doing anything like other FOE events with movable images. The other half of the game I'll just play as normal.

Got a daily special on one world on a ticket today and it reminded me they do have daily specials as they're few and far between on winning.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Ok but seriously can the giant ball of dust animation be removed from the new event building? Its really distracting. I like having animations on :p

DeletedUser115071

85% win chance - Lost
Rematch 6 times, all lose.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I´m quite tired of Inno. I have +100k diamonds in stock, and I dont know if i will keep playing after lookdown. I have always the feeling of bein in contact with a company (not game) which want you to spend money, but not to give anything in exchange to you. It´s said you normally forget the good things and keep the bad ones only. But I think FoE has bocome in a gambling game, in wich everything depends of %. This event is a great example, where in matches you have/buy the chance, of having chances of winning. Let´s throw a coin, to lose or throw a coin again. The problem is, when you compare all the % in the game, some of them are good for you (no attrition, for example), and you think something has to be wrong somewhere.

And that other feeling, of places where you can spend your money, with lot of grey arround, lake of info, and normally useless at all. I dont know, I´m tired about all of it. I´m tired of thinking I´m with a company which only look for a double win, instead a win-win.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
89% chance to win and of course, lost... >.<

Oh well, still not as much of a junk-shot as Ike wiffing on like 98% and then getting killed by a 2% crit on the return hit that was only like 5% to land.

Agent327

Overlord
I´m quite tired of Inno. I have +100k diamonds in stock, and I dont know if i will keep playing after lookdown. I have always the feeling of bein in contact with a company (not game) which want you to spend money, but not to give anything in exchange to you. It´s said you normally forget the good things and keep the bad ones only. But I think FoE has bocome in a gambling game, in wich everything depends of %. This event is a great example, where in matches you have/buy the chance, of having chances of winning. Let´s throw a coin, to lose or throw a coin again. The problem is, when you compare all the % in the game, some of them are good for you (no attrition, for example), and you think something has to be wrong somewhere.

And that other feeling, of places where you can spend your money, with lot of grey arround, lake of info, and normally useless at all. I dont know, I´m tired about all of it. I´m tired of thinking I´m with a company which only look for a double win, instead a win-win.

If you have +100k diamonds in your stock you already spend your money. Since the start of the game there have been events with a gambling element. Bit strange to spend the amount of money you have and now starting to complain about something that has been there for a long time.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I really cant understand it
1593305984538.png

1593306024903.png

Is it me?

DeletedUser117610

@FLKMAMS Seems a bug and should be reported in that thread. I wonder what other bugs might exist in the code for this event that might explain the entirely negative feedback since beta.

EDIT; *some* of the negative feedback. The fact that it’s based almost entirely on luck and is a blatant cash grab goes without saying.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yeah I see that as well. Your probabilities for winning some is better with less, only you can't launch. The auto placement almost 0% of the time puts the right players against what I go up against, I can always increase it.

Its an interesting Idea, but tying it to luck, the league, and 2 different diamond options was a bad idea. Person in first currently has a player score of 176, person second is 343ish. The fact that some people can fail the tickets 100% of the time the entire event even against easy after their first win that everyone gets is.. stupid.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I really cant understand it
View attachment 21424
View attachment 21425
Is it me?
Yes, it makes perfect sense, because your Defender is weak vs. 3 opposing players... add in another Attacker since it will give you advantage vs. 3 enemies, which should be a larger boost vs. the weakness to the lone enemy Defender.
(hell, even try setting up 5x Attackers and see if that will give an added % point or two since all 5 of your players will then be strong vs. 3, neutral vs. 1 and weak vs. 1...)

Honestly, has no one else here ever played any Fire Emblem games?:?:rolleyes:

I don't normally complain about events and just get on with them taking things as they come but this is so awful it would be depressing if it wasn't so comical.

At least they are making lots of money off anyone loony enough to pay the amounts needed for it to be worthwhile

I'm just thinking when will we have a normal event again, you do the quests get the event currency then use it to open boxes, move players etc... Now they are making such events in which 75 % have absolutely no clue what they are doing. This is a nightmare in which game devs have absolutely lost their way and make their community more and more annoyed

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Yes, it makes perfect sense, because your Defender is weak vs. 3 opposing players... add in another Attacker since it will give you advantage vs. 3 enemies, which should be a larger boost vs. the weakness to the lone enemy Defender.
(hell, even try setting up 5x Attackers and see if that will give an added % point or two since all 5 of your players will then be strong vs. 3, neutral vs. 1 and weak vs. 1...)

Honestly, has no one else here ever played any Fire Emblem games?:?:rolleyes:
Sorry if i think it´s, at least, a bit odd, that a team of 4 has more % of win than one of 5. It´s not about changing players, that is normal. It´s about deleting one player and get more %

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Sorry if i think it´s, at least, a bit odd, that a team of 4 has more % of win than one of 5. It´s not about changing players, that is normal. It´s about deleting one player and get more %
It's not odd at all. You removed a player who was going to be murderized by 3 opposing players, and it then left you with a team that had 3 players w/advantage + 1 neutral.

I've no idea of what the actual in-game modifiers are for strong vs. weak, but typically in Fire Emblem games where this mechanic comes from, going from say a sword to an axe vs. a spear user, (as swords are weak vs. spears while axes are strong vs. spears), is typically (assuming roughly equal stats between the units) at least a 5-10% difference in hit rates.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
It's not odd at all. You removed a player who was going to be murderized by 3 opposing players, and it then left you with a team that had 3 players w/advantage + 1 neutral.

I've no idea of what the actual in-game modifiers are for strong vs. weak, but typically in Fire Emblem games where this mechanic comes from, going from say a sword to an axe vs. a spear user, (as swords are weak vs. spears while axes are strong vs. spears), is typically (assuming roughly equal stats between the units) at least a 5-10% difference in hit rates.
So, if the other team has 5 att (difficult, so higher than mine). I would have more % if I dont use any player, than 5 weaker mid? xD