• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - Road to Victory

Ceban

Brigadier-General
in first 4 words he answered you more than clear... i dont know what you dont understand there in 'they are guild rewards' i know it dont work for you :) you like players rewards more but FOR NOW they are guild rewards... but i bet soon they will mess up something even with that... :D

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
So you get them at then end of battlegrounds if your in Diamond League and Platinunum league, does it say anywhere if you get the fragments during the season like the Statue of Honour Frags?

DeletedUser116202

Just to ask, do you get the Fragments for the new Road to Victory after doing a fight/negotiation like the SOH or do you just get X amount at the end of GBG

Agent327

Overlord
in first 4 words he answered you more than clear... i dont know what you dont understand there in 'they are guild rewards' i know it dont work for you :) you like players rewards more but FOR NOW they are guild rewards... but i bet soon they will mess up something even with that... :D

They were player rewards at the start. That was removed after some time and the number you got as a seasonal prize was raised. That's why I thought they replaced SoH fragments, but I was wrong.

Just to ask, do you get the Fragments for the new Road to Victory after doing a fight/negotiation like the SOH or do you just get X amount at the end of GBG

X at the end.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
They were player rewards at the start. That was removed after some time and the number you got as a seasonal prize was raised. That's why I thought they replaced SoH fragments, but I was wrong.

X at the end.
i bet this was your biggest thrauma on this forum for a years... that you had admit i was right and you was wrong... :D :P

Galladhorn

Monarch
I should not complain, but after reading the latest issues around the GbG "explointation" fixed guild fights with immense more rewards as the result, this additonal building can only set lower guilds or rather their players further apart from Platinium and Diamond guilds. I just wonder if that is really a good idea overall – it seems that many times in the FoE some parts have made the gap even bigger and/or contributed to evovlement/gap curve becoming staper faster. PvP hoods are still way off set pointwise, this will surely not help that part either. But perhaps this plays into a future more seperated/destinquised overall FoE league system idk?.

DeletedUser653

Alas its the really active players in Platinium and Diamond which are spending all the diamonds so its just another incentive to spend more diamonds building traps and SCamps. :(

DeletedUser117610

The description says “When attached, the Road to Victory boosts the Statue of Honor's production with 5 random goods from your age” - is this shorthand for “5 random goods from the age of the road to victory building”?

Grof Z

Corporal
Do U know what would be even better then this road ....

That U guys make A visible LOG for GbG ... atleast one where we can see who toke province
Like we have who placed building ... why we cant have LOG for this ?!?!

Not that this was mentioned like 1001 times .. but Hey thats INNO ... lets work on those diamonds and not players satisfaction and basic things U need for game.