• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rising Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser653

?? city 22 june 2020.JPG
871/374 attack & att defence so a long way to go to get a real attacking city

DeletedUser653

Emma you have a L4 traz and a L4 ARC, so please take my advice do nothing for 6 months but support that ARC and get it to level 80. (even join a guild with a 1.9 boost thread to get it up quicker, (took me 6 months but that was before the 1.9 threads were up). Once its at L80 you will never be short of FP/BP or medals every again (well maybe for first month or so).

DeletedUser

Emma you have a L4 traz and a L4 ARC, so please take my advice do nothing for 6 months but support that ARC and get it to level 80. (even join a guild with a 1.9 boost thread to get it up quicker, (took me 6 months but that was before the 1.9 threads were up). Once its at L80 you will never be short of FP/BP or medals every again (well maybe for first month or so).
Arc is not my priory I am trying to fight

DeletedUser653

ARC will enable you to fight, just need a 6 month period to get it to L80 then you can level Traz 4 times quicker with all the extra FP you could generate

DeletedUser653

So they are not even half of you
I already covered this issue yesterday
Apologies, guess you have no traz and therefore only attached troops so would never expect you to be able to do lots of fights like that. but with careful manual fighting you should be able to do 10-20 a day still
but she does have a Traz, only L4 but it will help
The point is that 3 fights a day is not active and really does not help a guild to level up or get anywhere in GbG/GvG or GE.

legend9182

Major-General
but she does have a Traz, only L4 but it will help
The point is that 3 fights a day is not active and really does not help a guild to level up or get anywhere in GbG/GvG or GE.
That's True but they are not settled in there age I think yet

DeletedUser653

maybe not learnt to manually fight yet, as emma said she does far more fights and the 3 a day is only what she wins

DeletedUser653

impressed, but that cost you a lot of goods and medals to do it this early. personally only ever do it early like that when racing another guild because 1st guild to fully complete L4 with all players wins the gold cup.
Otherwise its a bit of a waste of medals/goods and while i was coming up in ages medals for expansions were most valuable thing.

10 fights yesterday - dam good direction emma 8-)

Cuthwolf

Captain
Have you rebranded the guild as Fighting Lions or moved? It's not a high level one (L4, 13 members, copper league) so it would be strange to move.

DeletedUser

Have you rebranded the guild as Fighting Lions or moved? It's not a high level one (L4, 13 members, copper league) so it would be strange to move.
Rebranded our GBG progress was not recorded even though we had a sector taken be Eliminator

Status
Not open for further replies.