• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Aid All button

Should there be an "Aid All" button?

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Yes, but separate buttons for friends, guilds, and neighbours

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
C'mon, stop the ridiculous comparisons with attacking and plundering.
Just making fun :lol:
An aid-all button would be nice. With an option to still do it manually, of course, so you can select who to aid first to get the best rewards from Truce Tower etc., as mentioned above.

Last edited:

DeletedUser653

come on guys theres no one who would not want the option of hitting a button to aid all of FR list and/or all of Guild

potatoskunk

Master Corporal
Really?
I usually go 1 heavy and 7 rogues (or 4 nails + 4 rogues in my saab city) and just mash the auto button through the hood
OK, once you get enough rogues and attacking bonuses yeah, you can do that. But for us peasants, we can't do that.

However, if you're using the auto button, you're already using a big-time shortcut. You don't have to manually work your way through Every Single Turn of Every Single Battle. You can even click the button to end it immediately without watching the full battle.

You're using automated shortcuts there. Why don't you want us to have automated shortcuts for aiding?

However, if you're using the auto button, you're already using a big-time shortcut. You don't have to manually work your way through Every Single Turn of Every Single Battle. You can even click the button to end it immediately without watching the full battle.
A bit like the aid button. You used to have to visit cities individually and manually aid. Now it's much quicker, you dont have to load each city, things are aided in a priority order AND you still get coins even if there's nothing to motivate or polish!

Why don't you want us to have automated shortcuts for aiding?

The Aid button is already an automated shortcut :D

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I see a new 5 diamonds buttom button coming, as much.

I think it´s for lazy people, but that doesnt mean i woudnt be totally happy if Inno develops it (free, if possible haha). I aid/visit friends everyday, doesnt matter what. I dont have any problem with the actual system in my mine city, because it´s the only we have. But it´s the main reason I dont aid in farm cities: too much time if you want to aid 2k people haha.
If Inno gives me the (free) option of doing it with just a buttom button, ok. If goods from dynamic tower (or whatever name it has now) are taking randomly with it, like Blue Galaxy does, fine.
But: "
I see a new 5 diamonds buttom button coming, as much."

Last edited:

potatoskunk

Master Corporal
A bit like the aid button. You used to have to visit cities individually and manually aid. Now it's much quicker, you dont have to load each city, things are aided in a priority order AND you still get coins even if there's nothing to motivate or polish!

The Aid button is already an automated shortcut :D
The Aid button is a small automated shortcut for something that used to be even worse dull mindless grinding.
But there's not actually any reason for this dull mindless grinding to exist. The gameplay experience is not improved by the requirement that you spend ten minutes per day on mindless clicking. I get the desire for people to help each other, but for it to be done in this manner just seems like really poor game design.

Seriously. If you were starting a game from scratch, do you really think that a lot of mindless clicking would be widely regarded as a positive aspect of the game?

But if you really do like mindless clicking, go play Cookie Clicker.

Agent327

Overlord
C'mon, stop the ridiculous comparisons with attacking and plundering. When you attack, you're solving tactical puzzles.

No I'm not. I click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click....click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click ...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click

I would want to see an --> Aid All who aided me button then

Attack All might be useful too - Anyone who didn't get aided gets auto-attack with a predefined attack army template (the same attack profile get used for every attack auto-replacing hurt or killed troops with the same type of unit) - LOL

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I would want to see an --> Aid All who aided me button then

Attack All might be useful too - Anyone who didn't get aided gets auto-attack with a predefined attack army template (the same attack profile get used for every attack auto-replacing hurt or killed troops with the same type of unit) - LOL
this is all the buttoms buttons that you really needs. All of them in one:
1592857360762.png

Last edited:

Cuthwolf

Captain
Kids today don't know how lucky they are. Reading "pol big 1st pls" and searching for the cultural building took ages.

And auto fighting the 'hood (I use 3 nail storm, 5 rogues in SAAB btw) isn't dull for us plunderers. Winning the battle, being taken to their city and seeing an evergreen express hanging is genuinely exciting.

Emberguard

Legend
BTW, those who vote no, could you please explain why you believe we should all be forced to click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click for 10 minutes a day, an hour per week, two full days per year?
Two days per year is minuscule considering it's essential to most cities. However I don't particularly like the repetitiveness of the task and wouldn't mind tweaking it to either reduce amount of clicks or just make it more interesting in some way. I don't get bored when auto-battling neighbours but then that has a greater variance in the outcome (particularly when choosing what to plunder)
Maybe we can have 4 buttons!

Aid All
Aid Guild
Aid Friends
Aid hood
I'd also want added a "Aid Filtered" to the Event History so I can check with Friends and Social Interactions who's aiding me.

Need an attack-and-plunder-all button too.
How would army management work then?
Don't know, lol :D
2 Spearmen attackers once your units die ;D :popcorn: if defence gets 2 spearmen when nothings assigned then it'd be totally fair to do the same with attackers.

BTW, Aid All has been proposed so many times before. Definitely been forwarded.