• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rising Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Also I'm taking it slow, knowing what I'm doing each step, so do not expect completion of Smithery any time soon.

For example, I was doing the battle of the first province (spears vs. clubman) in the Egyption Settlement battle style.

DeletedUser

What do you mean... do not add me as a leader, if that is why you imply;
I do not want to be a leader but I'll be criticizing what leaders do wrong (and with that, please reconsider if you still want me as a member)
I was telling winner to correct a spelling error

DeletedUser

What do you mean... do not add me as a leader, if that is why you imply;
I do not want to be a leader but I'll be criticizing what leaders do wrong (and with that, please reconsider if you still want me as a member)
Everyone is given Trusted rights when they joined...except for @Ati2 :P

DeletedUser653

not sure your advertising is very good.
Rising Stars - Created May 20th and after one month only L5, rank 1822 and Copper GbG
raising stars.JPG

My guild only 2 members set up at the same time as yours L14, rank 242 and in Gold GbG.
unknown.JPG

Suggest you need to be much more active on GvG/GbG and GE if you want to grow and be respected. At your level its not about how many players you have its about how active they are, as you can see 2 players with guild set up at same time can climb much faster then your 10 because we are both active.

Maybe the trade description act might be invoked over your right to that guild name :lol: Only joking .

and please do not show how badly organised you are by contradicting each other in forum 8-)

DeletedUser

not sure your advertising is very good.
Rising Stars - Created May 20th and after one month only L5, rank 1822 and Copper GbG
View attachment 21389

My guild only 2 members set up at the same time as yours L14, rank 242 and in Gold GbG.
View attachment 21390

Suggest you need to be much more active on GvG/GbG and GE if you want to grow and be respected. At your level its not about how many players you have its about how active they are, as you can see 2 players with guild set up at same time can climb much faster then your 10 because we are both active.

Maybe the trade description act might be invoked over your right to that guild name :lol: Only joking .

and please do not show how badly organised you are by contradicting each other in forum 8-)
I am active we lost our GBG progress due to a merge that we de-merged

DeletedUser653

Active in battles??? you have 119 battles from 20th May to 22nd June, thats under 3 a day that is not an active players stats. Active players are doing at least 30 fights a day and good ones over 100 a day.

DeletedUser

Active in battles??? you have 119 battles from 20th May to 22nd June, thats under 3 a day that is not an active players stats. Active players are doing at least 30 fights a day and good ones over 100 a day.
I'm lost a ton in GvG

DeletedUser653

I did 602 fights on friday - admit that was a bit exceptional and had about 6 fully loaded sectors in GBG to take single handed.

So stop fighting auto and learn to fight manually you will win more fights

DeletedUser

I did 602 fights on friday - admit that was a bit exceptional and had about 6 fully loaded sectors in GBG to take single handed.

So stop fighting auto and learn to fight manually you will win more fights
Ok sir

DeletedUser653

Apologies, guess you have no traz and therefore only attached troops so would never expect you to be able to do lots of fights like that. but with careful manual fighting you should be able to do 10-20 a day still

Status
Not open for further replies.