• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Joining a Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinnerGR

Captain
Do you not get it @Linus68 ?
Rising Stars receives at least one member per day because of our successful relation with Winner shop , I suggest you book an appoinetmnt of continue to fail.

WinnerGR

Captain
we are close friends with 420 and D/A
I think you need to realize that there isn't really such thing as guild abbreviations that everybody knows , in MK section you stand some chance but still most people would have no idea what you are talking about.

DeletedUser

I think you need to realize that there isn't really such thing as guild abbreviations that everybody knows , in MK section you stand some chance but still most people would have no idea what you are talking about.
Ok 420 spartans (a top 5 guild) and angels and demons (a top 10 guild)

DeletedUser

420 spartans (a top 5 guild) and angels and demons (a top 10 guild) on MK

Powe

Brigadier-General
champion in the Bronze Age Tower
The PVP towers are only competitions in your neighbourhood, and there are very few experienced players in bronze age or people outside bronze age who use bronze age troops, so it's insanely easy to be the champion of the bronze age tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.