• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

COMPLETELY ELIMINATE YOUR CHANCE OF BEING PLUNDERED- IT CAN BE DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100133

I've been attacked lots this week :D some have even gotten through:) pity there's nothing for them to take :lol:

Very nice, would be willing to share how you keep your city protected, so you don't get plundered as much?

Very nice, would be willing to share how you keep your city protected, so you don't get plundered as much?
I have no normal goods/supply/residential buildings. The very little that can be plundered always has pol/mot as I have far more guildie + friends than buildings.

Oh and lots of ritual flames and lvl 2 watchtowers helps too :D

IMG_20190831_095328.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser118145

Ten do's and don'ts to keep your city from plundered:
  1. Do fill gaps in your city with watchfires and ritual flames alike
  2. Do keep your monastery from the Early Middle Ages Bonus quest line
  3. Do time your good and supplies production times to end when you are playing
  4. Do collect your finished productions ASAP
  5. Do use the latest army units, rogues and champions in your defending army
  6. Don't forget to assign units to your defending army, then you will only have two spearfighters to defend your city
  7. Don't use the tavern city sheld, too expensive
  8. Don't finish productions when you are busy, eg at work, school or sleeping
  9. Don't sell goods buildings or production buildings to keep away attackers unless you have enough Great Buildings or Event buildings
  10. Dont disconnect buildings from the Town Hall

Agent327

Overlord
Ten do's and don'ts to keep your city from plundered:
  1. Do fill gaps in your city with watchfires and ritual flames alike
  2. Do keep your monastery from the Early Middle Ages Bonus quest line
  3. Do time your good and supplies production times to end when you are playing
  4. Do collect your finished productions ASAP
  5. Do use the latest army units, rogues and champions in your defending army
  6. Don't forget to assign units to your defending army, then you will only have two spearfighters to defend your city
  7. Don't use the tavern city sheld, too expensive
  8. Don't finish productions when you are busy, eg at work, school or sleeping
  9. Don't sell goods buildings or production buildings to keep away attackers unless you have enough Great Buildings or Event buildings
  10. Dont disconnect buildings from the Town Hall

One problem here

1. What if you do not have them?
2. Why? Filling the space with watchfires or flames is better once you have them
3. What if you can't?
4. What if you can't?
5. Rogues and champions in your defense? How new are you?
6. If you assign defending units to your defending army, you not have two spearfighters. You will have those units.
7. It's your best option the moment you really need it. Save your silver for it.
8. I think you mean plan your production times.
9. Since when does selling buildings have any influence? Do you want an empty city?
10. If you do not disconnect buildings they can be plundered. How does that help against plundering.

Just a friendly thought, but maybe you need to learn a bit more about the game, before you start giving advise.

Amerc

Private
Hi,

I am new here and have no idea where I should ask this question, sorry if it isn't the appropriate place.

How do you sell buildings? I am being asked to sell a building but have no idea have to.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am new here and have no idea where I should ask this question, sorry if it isn't the appropriate place.

How do you sell buildings? I am being asked to sell a building but have no idea have to.

Thanks in advance.
In the build menu there will be a sell button, click this and then the building(s) you want to sell

DeletedUser14914

Players can only plunder one building at a time so say you are unlucky and you are attacked 6 times a day and 6 of your buildings are plundered. Just repair them and move on! Disconnecting all the buildings from the town hall is like wanting to eat with out getting anything dirty. So, you don't use a plate, you eat your meal right on the table. Newsflash! You might have a clean plate, but you have a dirty table. Not worth it at all. Instead of just losing some coins, goods or supplies, you've lost everything.
I plunder sometimes, and I get plundered some times. I've never had any problems before. No need to call each other "bullies",It's just part of the game! Anybody agree? :blush:
Anyone that plunders on a regular basis is an opportunistic Air head Bully

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Well, my strategy for that is not a secret:
24h pro + alarm + 5 diamods: easy peasy

I dont have even defensive buildings. I wont have any watchfires and ritual flames when I can have + attack bonus instead. But I really dont need it. I think i was plundered just once. I remember once for sure, 1 forge from the cherry set. in 15 months playing.

But I like to have fun with new neighbours xD

1592706522513.png

1592706616727.png

1592706815059.png

Attachments

• 1592706383322.png
    1592706383322.png
    575.3 KB · Views: 176
I’m actually disappointed that the outlaw achievement only goes up to 3k plundered buildings.. I’ve had mine 2yrs+ (been playing just over 3yrs total) I wear it like a badge of honour basically saying to my neighbours “yeah you can attack me but I’ll attack & plunder you back”.. I aid anyone who aids me but attackers make their own bed to lie in..

Galladhorn

Monarch
SAVE UP SOME SILVER

Plundering is not bullying, but it surely can feel like it if a player gets plundered a lot every day of the week.

– I recall seing a total summary list of of soft and hard counters to being plundered recently here on the Forum.

– I have used City Shield (Tavern) for a very long time now – but to use it extensively one needs to save up a lot of Silver and that is best done by not using Silver for anyhting lelse than what is requested in events or other quests. In my main city I have about +600K Silver on average which give me some leverage if the hood is one of those with a many plunder players in it (top ranked, no other defense than city shield will stop them expect collecting on time, which at times I can´t do if my life is to be just a bit normal and away from the screen).

In my other city, which is a smaller CA/WW farm and only a about a 1.5 years old, I have collected +400K Silver now, but I rarely get plundred much, so the Silver Bank will just grow to be used at another time where it is really needed.

Running 72 Hours City Shields over two or 3 periods will give any player that has been plundered a lot some breathing room and build up some lost incomes.

The challenge is to get enough silver stored up, which means to collect often or rather accordingly to how players on the friend list visit the Tavern, and in that regard collecting more often will become a natural rutine which at some point might get the player to a place where the City Shield is not to be used all the time.

legend9182

Major-General
SAVE UP SOME SILVER

Plundering is not bullying, but it surely can feel like it if a player gets plundered a lot every day of the week.

– I recall seing a total summary list of of soft and hard counters to being plundered recently here on the Forum.

– I have used City Shield (Tavern) for a very long time now – but to use it extensively one needs to save up a lot of Silver and that is best done by not using Silver for anyhting lelse than what is requested in events or other quests. In my main city I have about +600K Silver on average which give me some leverage if the hood is one of those with a many plunder players in it (top ranked, no other defense than city shield will stop them expect collecting on time, which at times I can´t do if my life is to be just a bit normal and away from the screen).

In my other city, which is a smaller CA/WW farm and only a about a 1.5 years old, I have collected +400K Silver now, but I rarely get plundred much, so the Silver Bank will just grow to be used at another time where it is really needed.

Running 72 Hours City Shields over two or 3 periods will give any player that has been plundered a lot some breathing room and build up some lost incomes.

The challenge is to get enough silver stored up, which means to collect often or rather accordingly to how players on the friend list visit the Tavern, and in that regard collecting more often will become a natural rutine which at some point might get the player to a place where the City Shield is not to be used all the time.
Well with the gbg
Now attack boost more worth it then the shield

SAVE UP SOME SILVER

I’ve used 2 x 1 day shields in over 3yrs of playing.. both used while I was travelling the whole day so couldn’t be online when I needed to collect..
Other than that the only defence is collecting on time and a good offence often deters an attacker.. people think twice when they know you can & will attack back and plunder them 1st

Galladhorn

Monarch
I’ve used 2 x 1 day shields in over 3yrs of playing.. both used while I was travelling the whole day so couldn’t be online when I needed to collect..
Other than that the only defence is collecting on time and a good offence often deters an attacker.. people think twice when they know you can & will attack back and plunder them 1st

Sure, I am not stating that people should not attack if they can and it will certaily have a good effect, I helped some freinds at times attacking their attacker and just suggested them to stop plundering a certain player – attacks are a very effective counter.

– Mainly my Silver Reply was for the players who get plundered many times a day over longer periods of time – plundering will have an effect on their total game income, and certain parts/Periods in the game are more sensitive than others.

Emberguard

Legend
I don't recall ever activating the city shield. There was one or two hoods where someone plundered me regularly, but it hasn't really been enough to warrant putting a shield up outside of when a world is fairly new.

Status
Not open for further replies.