• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Airship going under other buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmilet24

Private
  • World: Odhrorvar
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Overview of the bug: Whenever I move my level 6 airship (not sure if the level or building matters but this is the only building it is happening with for me) more than the length or width of itself and click the 'X' button to cancel it, the airship goes underneath the buildings behind it. Although this issue only occurs when I am playing on my phone.
  • Screenshots: Here is the bug:
  • How often this occurs: This happens every time
  • Urgency: This is a very very minor bug but I found it a bit odd so I thought I'd mention it
  • Preventative Actions: I have tried everything recommended in the pre-bug-report message thing
  • Summary: When I try to move my Airship and cancel it, it goes under the buildings in front of it
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes

Last edited:

DeletedUser117610

It’s not just airships that do this. I want to say it’s all of them but couldn’t repro it on some. Something to do with the height and amount of overlap perhaps. It’s easy to repro with CDM, Kraken, asylum, pagoda, doorway etc

DeletedUser99004

You can only get mars ore if you are in SAM and are on the SAM map. As soon as you move to SAAB you lose access to the SAM ore site and have to build synthesiser
Thanks dear friend
But my problem is that when I entered the age of Mars, there was no building for me where I could get the Mars ore.

DeletedUser117610

This is a bug report. I don’t mean to be pedantic but perhaps you could ask for help in the general conversation section?

DeletedUser100866

Thanks dear friend
But my problem is that when I entered the age of Mars, there was no building for me where I could get the Mars ore.
Did you sort out Mars ore.. I'm in SAM (for a long time) I have no SAM map? (only continent ) and don't know what is SAAB? and I don't know where to find a synthesiser? other than that its been a great 3 years!?

SAAB is space age Asteroid belt

When you age up you lose access to the SAM ore sites and mars colony so have to research and build synthesisers for mars ore and goods

Sir Roscoe

Private
When i hit SAM i too cannot see in the "tech tree" where I can access Mars Ore.. again, the link above does not work...

When i hit SAM i too cannot see in the "tech tree" where I can access Mars Ore.. again, the link above does not work...
Mars ore is on the continent map, where you scout provinces and explore ore sites. You only get ore synthesis once you go to space age asteriod belt.

Mars goods are produced in normal buildings but on the colony, click on the big spacecraft in your city.

Does this answer your questions?

Sir Roscoe

Private
Mars ore is on the continent map, where you scout provinces and explore ore sites. You only get ore synthesis once you go to space age asteriod belt.

Mars goods are produced in normal buildings but on the colony, click on the big spacecraft in your city.

Does this answer your questions?
So basically i have to catch up my continent map to my tech tree... sync almost??

ncshsg

Private
This is a request for everyone to not incessantly comment or discuss on bug report threads. Any questions/ discussions etc. not related to the bug should happen in the appropriate subforums and not here.

Kindly refrain from posting on bug threads unless you have something to add/report regarding the specific bug being investigated.

Status
Not open for further replies.