• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
Sue, if you read this thread instead of coming on at the end and moaning you will find more than enough hints on how to make these settlements rather easy.

Reading a thread? You got to be kidding me! That's not how you do it! Claiming you will stop buying diamonds and quit the game is how you get things done!

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I really dindt like this settlement at the beginning. That is true. The first one I didnt on time and I really didnt know how, because i was at least one week without doing nothing in it, no fight, no collect... i didnt want to know anything about. But it´s really really easy. I started the second one the the aim of finishing it fast, and I think i finished it with .. 13-14 days left?, like the 2º and 3er. I finished the 3er one this morning with 12-13 days left. That means i complete it in 11-12 days, whit a 10-12% chance of x4. That means it can be done quite faster in the last levels. I dont know if it will be as fast as japanese settlement, which i used to do it in one week, but not bad at all anyway.

I Am The Cat

Private
Sue, if you read this thread instead of coming on at the end and moaning you will find more than enough hints on how to make these settlements rather easy.

The topic of discussion is 'Ancient Egypt FEEDBACK', not 'Ancient Egypt Hints' is it not? The person you quoted gave feedback as suggested by the title of this thread.

Back on topic. My personal opinion is that I don't like it either. However one of the reasons I'm not keen is because visually it's so colourless and bland. For me, if something's going to be this difficult it needs to be a bit more colourful to stop the boredom setting in.

DeletedUser117981

I would like to stress one more time that Bathhouse motivations priority is really frustrating. Botanical Rotunda has higher priority and it literally gives you nothing while you may miss up to ten troops from the Bathhouse.

DeletedUser117981

I would like to stress one more time that Bathhouse motivations priority is really frustrating. Botanical Rotunda has higher priority and it literally gives you nothing while you may miss u p to ten troops from the Bathhouse.
Get a Traz and stop moaning.
What made you think that I or anyone in the world is interested in your pathetic opinion?

Dead-Eye

General
Self Motivating too much of a stretch? Prioritizing varies, Trains too are left hanging and therefore open and so we're back to timely Collections.
Timely collection is way to much to ask for many and thats a good thing for a neighborhood bully like me. The upcoming Ben Hur speedway will be the same. Between those two, the Irish garden, and folks who can't seem to workout how to get there stuff on time I would say some of us have had a good year. Self motivation is always an option if you have lots of self aid kits. Many thought to be rid of em when the AD came out. To bad for them. You could always just not collect until it gets motivated. Better yet, you can come on here and moan. Smart move would be to just get a Traz.

DeletedUser

I think the variations Re: priorities to be intentional as a gentle reminder not to expect a free ride. Expecting too much often leads to disappointment and there does seem to have been an influx of "new blood" who want everything set to suit them.
Naughty Avento! Or is no one allowed to disagree with such a vaunted expert as yourself?

DeletedUser117981

I think the variations Re: priorities to be intentional as a gentle reminder not to expect a free ride. Expecting too much often leads to disappointment and there does seem to have been an influx of "new blood" who want everything set to suit them.
Naughty Avento! Or is no one allowed to disagree with such a vaunted expert as yourself?
Not everything that is said worth to be called an opinion. Jumping to a feedback thread and denouncing someone's feedback is not worth it.

jogman

Private
Please read all about our newest settlement here and leave your feedback below!
Why cant we choose which settlement we want to do. I would like to max out japan and Vikings thsn move on to Egypt.
Also if I start a new world each year, as I do I cant go get the older buildings.

Bathhouse a bit pointless as i have enough units. Extra 5% win bonus much better idea

Ivo Avido

Private
I just realized that the 4x bonus is a lot more relevant on the Egypt settlement, because it acts on both loot and goods production. This means that settlements are exponentially easier to complete as you progress. For a comparison, imagine how much easier Japan and Vikings would be if you could get the 4x bonus on coins too,

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Just started my first one of these.
They should add a very hard fight, so that we can do it faster haha.
Gonna be good when the 4x rate gets higher, 4x on loot is gonna be massive