• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.180 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser119613
  • Start date
Dynamic tower isn't broken, it doesn't exist anymore :rolleyes: now Truce Tower, that's a different matter :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

From update 1.79 (not this one)

The Dynamic Tower has been changed to Truce Tower and its design will be reworked soon. In the meantime, the building will be replaced by a Construction Site. The skills and stats will, however, remain unaffected.
Someone reads announcements

Hans1968

Private
and how long does a redesign of a GB needs to take?? do we have to wait untill the easter bunny and santa arrive on the ssame day? don't hold your breath then

DeletedUser

and how long does a redesign of a GB needs to take?? do we have to wait untill the easter bunny and santa arrive on the ssame day? don't hold your breath then
It takes as long as it takes lol

legend9182

Major-General
From update 1.79 (not this one)

The Dynamic Tower has been changed to Truce Tower and its design will be reworked soon. In the meantime, the building will be replaced by a Construction Site. The skills and stats will, however, remain unaffected.
I know
What I wanted to say was that sometimes updating game ends up as bad move like this. At least before we can see it

Giskler

Legend
latest
The new graphics for TT.

Also, this message bug is extremely annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
I'm not sure if its just me being unlucky or a bug but after this update has happened, I haven't been getting any x4 collections in the Egyptian settlement.... I started 2 days back the 6th round and did not get even a single time either from the goods building (got 4 of them from yesterday) or from the battles (7 battles done till now). All of the previous rounds with lesser % chance than in the 6th round i used to get quite a lot by now. Or Maybe just maybe they tweaked it because many saying on the forums that Egyptian Settlement is very easy :P

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Oh, so the update is why my messages stopped flashing. I was like whoa, suddenly people have been quiet for hours, not even a swap thread post! :o

Plz fix. <3