• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - League Points Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Excellent, this should please many Players and make Guild life a tad clearer and simpler.

Ivo Avido

Private
  • Guild Ranking where you can see each guild's current League Points.

What does this refer to? I can see the LP gain/loss on the current GBG leaderboard, I can see each guild's LP on their info window, but I can't see the LP on the global guild ranking.

Ivo Avido

Private
As I said: I found the LP on the guild profile. From what the announcement says I understand that you should be able to see each guild's current League Points from the Guild Ranking directly, without opening each profile

scibuff

Sergeant
- It seems that the amount of LPs in a guild's profile is maxed at 1000 (ie doesn't show the actual amount if it is greater than 1000)
- There's no LP column in guilds (global) ranking in 1.179.ba1aa26c3b4 (27.05.2020 10:29)

No it's not on the announcement, I even checked before posting!

It's capped to stop big guilds just amassing a huge score, probably to keep it in some sort of alignment with gvg and so there is always a chance of demotion if they don't do much one round for whatever reason

It's discussed on Beta but can't find a specific post with the limit on

scibuff

Sergeant
No it's not on the announcement, I even checked before posting!

It's capped to stop big guilds just amassing a huge score, probably to keep it in some sort of alignment with gvg and so there is always a chance of demotion if they don't do much one round for whatever reason

Yeah, that actually does make sense. Seems like a bad substitution for a proper ELO type ranking ... but could work well in the end.

Agent327

Overlord
You referenced beta that is reason enough

@Cursedveggie see? It's totally your fault.

Be carefull what you say, cause she will draw conclusions. Better not mention
220px-Hooters_logo_2013.svg.png

Should it not the 2nd rank in 7 guild league provide 100 league points and not 91 as suggested by your new GBG pop up? Or have I missed something?
20200608_214742.jpg

EDIT: My guild was at 909 LP and since 1000 is the maximum therfore 91 LP was added!

Last edited: