• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG Cups

do you think we need to show how many wines every guild have in GbG?

• yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Mr.CD

Private
Proposal
a presentation of how many 1st places a guild have in GbG in the different leagues In the guild bio.
every guild in the bio will have cups, much like the cups we have now for GE only here you get a cup only for 1st place and the kind of cup is changed only by the league you are in.

checked, but didn't see anything like this.

Reason
the way GbG works this days you can't know who is the best. only the guilds that are in the round with you can know who is the winner, and after your guild hits the 1000 MMR mark, there is no real reason to take 1st place, 1st 2nd 3rd and even 4th will keep you with 1000 MMR and in the diamond league.
this way guild will fight harder for 1st place and anyone that will look at the guild bio will know if it's a first-place guild or a mid-range guild.
not all guilds with 1000 MMR are the same level, and this will reflect it, the guild rank doesn't reflect GbG wines.

Details
in the guild bio under the name of the league and the LP number, will add cups if there are any for every round a guild won 1st place in any league, the color of the cup will be in the league color and the number of wines under it.
the info is in inno DB, so it can be added retroactively for rounds that were played already.
photo, where I think it needs to be added, is attached.
so a guild that won Gold league then won in platinum 2 times and in diamond 5 times, will have 3 different kinds of cups with the respective number of wines under every cup.
the design needs to support the placement of 5 cups max, but not a lot of guilds will have all 5 kinds of cups.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
this is only a presentation from inno side so no abuse that i can think about.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-07 19.00.44.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-07 19.00.44.png
    804.7 KB · Views: 135

Agent327

Overlord
Reason to take 1st place are the rewards. You do not need cups for that. It doesn't make the game any better.

Mr.CD

Private
Reason to take 1st place are the rewards. You do not need cups for that. It doesn't make the game any better.
so why do you need the cups in GE? how can you know who is the best GbG guild? if you have 15 guilds with 1000 MMR who is the best? and guilds that are not in the rounds can know who is the best?
and the difference from1st place to 2nd place in reward is not that big, 20 fragments?

DeletedUser

he don't need or you ?
Are you trying to convince him to change his mind or you just wanna be unpolite ?
Very nice Idea i totally find it fun and nice !

DeletedUser

so why do you need the cups in GE? how can you know who is the best GbG guild? if you have 15 guilds with 1000 MMR who is the best? and guilds that are not in the rounds can know who is the best?
and the difference from1st place to 2nd place in reward is not that big, 20 fragments?
We need Cups on GE because we compete mostly with inactive Guilds so we need to show that we are good vs inactive ones,
BUT on GBG it will hurt the selfish #1 protected "4 Seasons" tactics they have, and thats why no one will agree

It would be nice and very competetive though

Mr.CD

Private
selfish #1 protected "4 Seasons" tactics
sorry didn't understand this, what do you mean?
and this cup system will show who is the best GbG guild, now you can't know when there are 20 guilds with 1000MMR

DeletedUser

sorry didn't understand this, what do you mean?
and this cup system will show who is the best GbG guild, now you can't know when there are 20 guilds with 1000MMR
yeah because it was for Agent not you.

Yes the GBG Cups you suggested are very usefull, at least for me, so the Players and the Guilds can see who is better and not only "farm" the "battlegrounds"

Agent327

Overlord

You don't need the cups in GE and you do not need to know which Guild is the best in GBG.

Guild that is the best is the Guild highest in ranking.

Mr.CD

Private
You don't need the cups in GE and you do not need to know which Guild is the best in GBG.

Guild that is the best is the Guild highest in ranking.
no its not, the guild highest in the guild rank is the guild that is most active in GvG, with more and more players play on mobile and can't play in GvG this is not reflecting what is the best guild.

this way you know who is the best guild in GbG, and the point that you don't need the cups in GE and you don't want to know who is the best guild in GbG is irrelevant. you don't want to know don't look.

but after going trow the forum and looking on other ideas, I see that you go 1 by 1 and shiting on all of them and looking for what is wrong with them. i wonder what kind of person going over other ppl ideas and finding what is wrong with them.
i wish you a more happy life.

Agent327

Overlord
no its not, the guild highest in the guild rank is the guild that is most active in GvG, with more and more players play on mobile and can't play in GvG this is not reflecting what is the best guild.

It's the Guild that is most active in all parts of the game.

this way you know who is the best guild in GbG, and the point that you don't need the cups in GE and you don't want to know who is the best guild in GbG is irrelevant. you don't want to know don't look.

No you don't. A Guild can win with 300.000 points. Another one with 150.000 points. Both get the same cup. Which Guild is the better one?

DeletedUser

No you don't. A Guild can win with 300.000 points. Another one with 150.00 points. Both get the same cup. Which Guild is the better one?
The one with 300,000 points

DeletedUser

No you don't. A Guild can win with 300.000 points. Another one with 150.000 points. Both get the same cup. Which Guild is the better one?
its a trap question or ??
(is there reward for the right answer ?!)

AntiDuck

Corporal
a presentation of how many 1st places a guild have in GbG in the different leagues In the guild bio.
I may sound rude, but no matter how long one's achievement list is, it doesn't give anything to anyone.
We keep on participating in GE (Gold 60%, Silver 40%) and then GB (2 golds, some silver, some copper) for few months. It's easy, it gives some virtual achievements, and it's nothing in terms of ... ok, diamonds (for instance). If GB winner will have 300 Diamonds per guild, with 100 diamonds to the most active player in guild, 50 diamonds to next active player (and so on), can you imagine how competition would go up in GB?

So, GE and GB in current terms - I can't hardly guess, what it actually gave us. Yes, we spend hundreds of goods for some achievements. Probably, time of training the troops have shortened 10-15% (or maybe not because of this).

Our biggest problem is still the same: we're small, no new applications to our guild since ... since the guild creation and few members joined. As far as I see, game doesn't provide small guilds any options to promote themselves - no matter how active guilds are in Expedition / Battleground / Trades / etc.
E.g., FoE supports the idea of hundreds of guilds (per world), with 6 to 10 members in each guild.

I see hundreds of abandonded accounts (where there is no progress for weeks, and every active player need to clean her/his friend list on regular basis). I see guilds with at least 2-3 abandoned accounts (with high rating), which other people in guild can't kick out, because some time ago these accounts were active and have high guild roles (up to leader).

When you imagine this typical FoE world landscape full of monuments of people who played game and left it - you will see that active guilds don't actually need any badges, or medals, or anything - they desperately need active players, but it's quite hard to find such player in the game. Who will play at least 2 hrs a day, and will keep on playing for couple of years. No badges can change it, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Mr.CD

Private
so why do we have guild rank? when you arein a top guild and you fight against other guilds you want something to show what you did.
guild rank show who is most active in GvG
the GE cups show who is the best in GE
and this new Cups will show who is the best in GbG

legend9182

Major-General

For it,
We can have 8 different cup for each league.

legend9182

Major-General
I may sound rude, but no matter how long one's achievement list is, it doesn't give anything to anyone.
We keep on participating in GE (Gold 60%, Silver 40%) and then GB (2 golds, some silver, some copper) for few months. It's easy, it gives some virtual achievements, and it's nothing in terms of ... ok, diamonds (for instance). If GB winner will have 300 Diamonds per guild, with 100 diamonds to the most active player in guild, 50 diamonds to next active player (and so on), can you imagine how competition would go up in GB?

So, GE and GB in current terms - I can't hardly guess, what it actually gave us. Yes, we spend hundreds of goods for some achievements. Probably, time of training the troops have shortened 10-15% (or maybe not because of this).

Our biggest problem is still the same: we're small, no new applications to our guild since ... since the guild creation and few members joined. As far as I see, game doesn't provide small guilds any options to promote themselves - no matter how active guilds are in Expedition / Battleground / Trades / etc.
E.g., FoE supports the idea of hundreds of guilds (per world), with 6 to 10 members in each guild.

I see hundreds of abandonded accounts (where there is no progress for weeks, and every active player need to clean her/his friend list on regular basis). I see guilds with at least 2-3 abandoned accounts (with high rating), which other people in guild can't kick out, because some time ago these accounts were active and have high guild roles (up to leader).

When you imagine this typical FoE world landscape full of monuments of people who played game and left it - you will see that active guilds don't actually need any badges, or medals, or anything - they desperately need active players, but it's quite hard to find such player in the game. Who will play at least 2 hrs a day, and will keep on playing for couple of years. No badges can change it, unfortunately.
For small guild, it's same in all games
If you need members for your guild, you will need to find them on own because it's our duty not inno's. Plus only few will see cups but idea is nice.

AntiDuck

Corporal
For small guild, it's same in all games
If you need members for your guild, you will need to find them on own because it's our duty not inno's. Plus only few will see cups but idea is nice.
What are the legal ways to attract new people to guild? Invitations don't work - active players are already in some guild (always in some guild).

AntiDuck

Corporal
so why do we have guild rank? when you arein a top guild and you fight against other guilds you want something to show what you did.
guild rank show who is most active in GvG
the GE cups show who is the best in GE
and this new Cups will show who is the best in GbG
1/ Why not
2/ If only those badges/medals/achievements were of any kind of use in game :)

legend9182

Major-General
What are the legal ways to attract new people to guild? Invitations don't work - active players are already in some guild (always in some guild).
There's no such ways. It's upto leaders how will they attract.
Also how is it fault of INNO of Not having active ones