• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New display for Forge Points in Inventory

I...

• Support this idea

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Would like to see this idea implemented

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Don't support this idea

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
Proposal: Have a display showing the amount of Forge Points in your inventory

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Checked, haven't found any.

Reason: It would make it more convenient. Instead of having to enter the inventory, Great Building contribution tab, Buy Forge points tab, etc.

Details: It would be similar to the current era goods, with how many of each type of package and a total of all the Forge Points put together.

Visual Aids: None

Balance/Abuse Prevention: None

Shad23

Emperor
like this:

Capture d’écran de 2020-05-28 14-39-38.jpg

get FoE helper

Agent327

Overlord
Quite often. When a guildie posts on a 1.9 thread "Space Carrier L102 P1 please" I have to check if I have enough.

You have to check every time? Can't remember after you first checked that day? If your memory is that bad, how much work is it to just open any one of your GB's?

Shad23

Emperor
Okk can you tell me how much i invested in 1 glance?
Try to understand the question before you react. That really helps.
Agent i think legend was talking about this option you have in FoE helper
Capture d’écran de 2020-06-02 06-41-57.jpg

rectangle top of image tells you how much FP's you have invested in total on all GB's you invested on ,
with what am seeing lately on forum community would like INNO to implement a few functions from FoE helper directly into the game instead of having to use 3rd party software

DeletedUser119613

Now back to discussing this idea, without personal attacks or innuendos.

scibuff

Sergeant
Personally, yes, I'd find the feature useful. The 1.9 BE threads can change by the second and it could be very useful (especially when hunting for BPs) to be able to tell right away if I have enough FPs to take the top slots.