• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

5 diamond auto-collect on mobile

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I dont know really. The thing is, it´s easier to know when you have something left in PC, because you have the collect button on. And in mobile there are no way to be sure if you collect all the building or you didnt. It´s like Inno is always pussing us to spend diamonds in some aspects of the game, but them, it doesnt care about others

They have always said they will bring pc features to mobile if they can.

As they want people to spend diamonds I guess they haven't found a satisfactory way to bring it to the app

legend9182

Major-General
They have always said they will bring pc features to mobile if they can.

As they want people to spend diamonds I guess they haven't found a satisfactory way to bring it to the app
Loll yeah
But I am wondering who would care about using it
I think only rich

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Yeps
But there are much better options (events for all level players and expansions for those who don't have all premium expansion) to use it rather than wasting them on there
well, wasting... depends of the point of view. For example, i think the pagoda kit sold some time ago was.. 3k diamonds (and then we could take for free in the last event xD)? something like that i think. If I have to choose between 1-2 years collecting with a simple button, or a pagoda kit... i´d probably choose the first one. Even if i need only one for a full pagoda. But other people would probably prefer the pagoda....
Other people would buy any of both.... and other, for sure, would say why are we wasting time with games XD.

I think that button is just great.

Cuthwolf

Captain
I use it every day. Usually all my buildings are on 24h collection and it would take a long time to click them all. 5 diamonds is really just pennies and Guild Battlegrounds is yielding plenty.

I would really like that. It's a function which is even more needed on the phone than on browser version. Was already suggested and I can't understand why it's not added

I think we can swipe collect all
Until your city produces less than 100 FPs. If you get almost 600 you have to stop many times to find where to spend FPs from the bar then continue with your harvest which takes time, you can get plundered and your harvest is much later each day. Collect all puts all my FPs into my bar and I can spend them them the way I want without a rush.

legend9182

Major-General
Until your city produces less than 100 FPs. If you get almost 600 you have to stop many times to find where to spend FPs from the bar then continue with your harvest which takes time, you can get plundered and your harvest is much later each day. Collect all puts all my FPs into my bar and I can spend them them the way I want without a rush.
Ahha okk
But I do have 156 fps
But I divide them in different times
So i dont have that kind of mess(whereas in lma there's Noone to plunder)

syjytg

Master Corporal

You mean you can exceed the 100 FP limit by using the button?

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Never use it. Prefer to do it manually, so I can loop recurring quests while collecting.
You can do it anyway. The only thing you have to do is finishing de recurring productions like.. 1 minute after the rest? with that it should be enough