• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Odd popups when starting/collecting productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesiger

Monarch
In the last few days I've seen several odd notifications when collecting from production buildings - and just now when starting a production. In addition to the pop-up showing how much you received (or how many gold/supplies were spent), I've been getting pop-ups from neighbouring buildings warning that I've moved an item in a set, or in one case (seen twice in my Egyptian settlement so far) that I have lost a couple of thousand happiness.
It looks as if the game is erroneously interpreting my actions as moving or perhaps deleting a nearby building, as well as interacting with the production building.

Unfortunately I haven't identified a reproducible case yet. It may depend on the length of the production (I tried repeating with a 5-minute production using the same building, but didn't get the same bug) or some more complicated condition, like whether there are other uncollected productions waiting to be picked up - I've usually seen it when doing a mass collection after an overnight run.

Has anyone else noticed odd pop-ups appearing?

Forwandert

Major-General
But only from the first one, everyone else is happy :)

I only built one for a quest from memory, not really using the outpost at all now got 6.5m tokens saved up from using deep seated Housing. Not even looked what they're showing but with having that one building on a different timing it's very noticable.

Forwandert

Major-General
Managed to screen grab it

Attachments

• 20200522_103511.jpg
    20200522_103511.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 116

Vesiger

Monarch
The minus happiness pop-up definitely happens every day on the first collection from my Egyptian settlement. Someone else in my guild mentioned that it happens to him too when he is doing a daily collection from his main city.

Status
Not open for further replies.