• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: A place where we can see our rewards earned today

Do you support idea?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

legend9182

Major-General
Proposal: A place where we can see the rewards earned atleast of 1 day

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

Yes can't find any

Reason : If we know amount of fps or any other rewards earned we can plan in better way for future

Details: This information will be stored in a website or any app or other where people can see it.

What it includes :
Fps earned from gbg, sc, hc and other gbs too
Fragments earned from gbg
All other rewards

Abuse prevention : There is nothing in this idea which will change game mechanics in any type.

legend9182

Major-General
Two things I will reply
Can you explain how that would help in planning, with GBG, GE, Arc, CF, HC and quests all being random factors.
Those who know how to plan will know how it would be helpful
Outside storage is not possible and would be DNSL.
It isn't outside storage. The site will be of innogames or they can itself add it to app and browser version

Agent327

Overlord
Those who know how to plan will know how it would be helpful

It's your proposal. How do you plan ahead when the income you are using to plan is different every day. If you know how to plan why do you need it? Can't you plan without it? After all, you plan based on a steady income, not on a random income.

It isn't outside storage. The site will be of innogames or they can itself add it to app and browser version

Do you know many things in the game Inno stores on a website?

legend9182

Major-General
It's your proposal. How do you plan ahead when the income you are using to plan is different every day. If you know how to plan why do you need it? Can't you plan without it? After all, you plan based on a steady income, not on a random income.

Okk I will tell you thing how
First answer me why do you only keep targeting things like this if you know they exists just share them instead of making trouble. From the day I joined you only have made trouble in everything except improving it. If you really wanna do something improve the Ideas don't make them bad. I seen you find the flaws and just put them to front of everyone to embarrass people. Instead of showing flaws just improve them. If you really wanted to help you won't be like this instead helping everyone to improve there ideas. Or you are kind of angry for something for which you are taking revenge now.

legend9182

Major-General

Plus storing things I don't know how it works. Because i am not software engineer or who knows how inno does it's stuff

DeletedUser

Plus if you are saying about foehelper. It too tells only when you collect rewards using it. Not those which you didn't collected when you wasn't using it.
Depends what version you have then. The one i am saying has analitic data for everything including treasury graphs and a lot of other usefull things.
Definately worths the risk !!! :P

legend9182

Major-General
Depends what version you have then. The one i am saying has analitic data for everything including treasury graphs and a lot of other usefull things.
Definately worths the risk !!! :P
It will show only if you use it during you get those rewards

DeletedUser

It will show only if you use it during you get those rewards
So you want to show you data for the rewards you didnt got ? cmon, you really think that INNO doesnt knows about helper ?
Say that helper isn't INNO's , why INNO doesnt blocks the data it reads and it shows things that shouldn't been shown ?
Maybe INNO made what you asked ? They are not gonna put it ingame, they would have done it already..

legend9182

Major-General
So you want to show you data for the rewards you didnt got ? cmon, you really think that INNO doesnt knows about helper ?
Say that helper isn't INNO's , why INNO doesnt blocks the data it reads and it shows things that shouldn't been shown ?
Maybe INNO made what you asked ? They are not gonna put it ingame, they would have done it already..
I meant if I get 10 fps on gbg using mobile
But after some time you will go to helper it won't show those rewards

legend9182

Major-General
I don't know why
And if it has any place like that I don't know it too
And I am pretty sure @Agent327 won't answer my question

DeletedUser

As i already said somewhere in time back in this forum, it would be a very nice add on to have data about Battlegrounds expenses and all this stuff...
Some weeks ? Months ? after ? I started seeing photos of Helper having graphs of all these things, i think we got the update we asked for, and thats pretty ok as long as they dont ban the people...
As for the unfair advantage it gives to the PC users its another story, world isnt fair, games not gonna be