• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: players rank develop

Do you support the (players rank develop ) idea?

• Total voters

DeletedUser118102

That would be good, and, in my opinión, a double filter 1) global or by age, and 2) medalls/buildings/FIGHTS/points....
good thing, thank you
may be not need create new column and can add ribbon in players column page also add global tab before iron age , then when in global show players list in all age (Like the performance players column page has now )

2.png

Now the main thing is to add ribbon also i explained my reasons in proposal, i'm not sure about change proposal in this step prefer visit comment but i think it is good solution .

Last edited by a moderator:

Cuthwolf

Captain
I agree with the point about the top player getting spammed. I am a high level player who often fights in GVG several ages below my one; I will be a more effective fighter there than a player in that age.

DeletedUser

I agree with the point about the top player getting spammed. I am a high level player who often fights in GVG several ages below my one; I will be a more effective fighter there than a player in that age.
I think that the <<By Era>> Rankings will compare only players of the same Era, no matter their Fights on GvG
But the spam yeap seems logical i agree

DeletedUser118102

now you can visit your rank in in player list and another players that higher than you with same age will be higher so not different in result just can find them
i can't understand spam means in this situation , can you explain more ?
thank you

now you can visit your rank in in player list and another players that higher than you with same age will be higher so not different in result just can find them
i can't understand spam means in this situation , can you explain more ?
thank you
Guilds looking for high ranked players from a particular era will bombard people with messages

DeletedUser118102

Guilds looking for high ranked players from a particular era will bombard people with messages
i think ignore is available when persons send more message also receiving a message is not necessarily a bad thing
actually I have no experience that bombard with messages if you think it is big problem and not good , I can't disagree.
But I can add to my proposal that people show up voluntarily , if someone doesn't like being at the top of the rankings, their name won't be displayed.

DeletedUser

i think ignore is available when persons send more message also receiving a message is not necessarily a bad thing
actually I have no experience that bombard with messages if you think it is big problem and not good , I can't disagree.
But I can add to my proposal that people show up voluntarily , if someone doesn't like being at the top of the rankings, their name won't be displayed.
True, Spam isn't really a reason not to make a Global Ranking System By Era.
Now the top players only get spammed, if they make it by Era, the spam will be less on those players :)

Agent327

Overlord

You ignore 1 person. How do you ignore multiple guilds?

DeletedUser118102

thank you all
Now i want start talking about an important function that Not just for big players, but for everyone , Let me give you an example:
after a while player think is it good time for start new age ? if my rank in next age will be low , all hood attack me and may be plunder all my products , do you have any measure tool for find my rank in next age ?
don't worry check ribbon and find your rank in next age with simple compare . :)

Ranking points don't mean much, there are people with many more points than me but their cities are garbage and they are weak. The only reason that they have lots of points is through farming them on GvG.

Also in my guild theres an iron age player with 100M+ points, would you stay in bronze until you felt you were strong enough to match him?

DeletedUser118102

Ranking points don't mean much, there are people with many more points than me but their cities are garbage and they are weak. The only reason that they have lots of points is through farming them on GvG.

Also in my guild theres an iron age player with 100M+ points, would you stay in bronze until you felt you were strong enough to match him?
i think when players want attack in hood first attack players with low rank
not need get first position in next age for start it just find you can gather middle is enough for growth also you can visit gbs players and level for estimate your ability in hood when go to next age

DeletedUser

i have a strong guy in bronze, if the bet is worthy we could manage a race ...

Agent327

Overlord
thank you all
Now i want start talking about an important function that Not just for big players, but for everyone , Let me give you an example:
after a while player think is it good time for start new age ? if my rank in next age will be low , all hood attack me and may be plunder all my products , do you have any measure tool for find my rank in next age ?
don't worry check ribbon and find your rank in next age with simple compare . :)

You do realise you can have a semi high rank and still end up at the bottom of a hood if that hood has all high ranked players?

Your suggestion is totally useless.

DeletedUser118102

You do realise you can have a semi high rank and still end up at the bottom of a hood if that hood has all high ranked players?

Your suggestion is totally useless.
i think predicted in programming hood that players have random power .