• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: More Avatars Options for Guilds

• Thread starter Deleted member 118943
  • Start date

Would you like to see this Idea Implemented ?

• Yes i would

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No i wouldn't

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

-Proposal:

Create more Avatars or Colors of the Current Choices

-Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

No i didn't

-Reason:

I find the current ones limited and boring

-Details:

More options is always better !

-Visual Aids:

I don't wanna give directions on which Avatars should be Created but Inno could make a Poll on Youtube - Facebook and use it as advertisment aswell

-Balance:

yeah, don't make offensive Avatars to the current standarts of the Community !

-Abuse Prevention:

-

-Summary:

Personalization of every Guild - Player should be unique, more Avatars will make everyone feel Unique (as for the Guilds)

Galladhorn

Monarch
This has as indicated by Agent been proposed many times over the years. Never the less the whole issue of Avatars and Guild Avatars might be more significant than meets the eye at the first thought of it. Many other games in the same genre have far more advanced options for creating Avatars, mixing up clipart from game provided galleries. Since the early days of knighthood and long before that, symbolics are extremely important to indenltify and to unite groups – just take many relegions and the importantce of their symbols, or take world renown brands with their logos and tradmarks. So while it might seem like something that has no real importance to the game itself, the social aspect and value of the Avatar might be more important than one would consider it to be and in that regard FoE still feels so very 2012 in comparison to similar competition.

It is not that the Avartars are not in plenty or that they are not well made – but there are no options for the users to recreate and personalize the Avatars. For Player Avatars it would also make a problem since Avatars are provided as event and quest wins – but turn that thought around and it indirectly states the value of those Avatars. (Or perhaps it is just a fix in the mix for the game missing something else to offer as wins).

But for the Guilds Customisable Avatars (clip art, color choice and sets provided by Inno) would be a great addition – The importance of Guilds is not getting less these days – GvG, GE, GbG. But overall FoE is very retstrained in their approach to social related in-game features – The chat and threads system is very backwards too and these missing options do make the game feel somwhat old and in cotinuation their latest TV adds are so far from the ingame experience that one would wish the game to look like those commercial – that would though require FoE 2.0 and to be simulated 3D vs the current 2D look.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@Agent327 im enough time around to know what ideas have been proposed , thank you very much for your interest.

Agent327

Overlord
you can always vote no quietly, but if you wanna talk about my sense in comparison of yours i have no tabboos

Don't have to. Similar ideas have already been submitted and nothing happened. Guess you did not spend enough time around yet.

DeletedUser

Don't have to. Similar ideas have already been submitted and nothing happened. Guess you did not spend enough time around yet.
nah , they just where not made properly and long time has passed since they where submitted so its a time for a review considering the new updates.
unless you think evolution is something bad, then you are probably talking to the wrong thread, i am not Inno sorry.

Agent327

Overlord
nah , they just where not made properly and long time has passed since they where submitted so its a time for a review considering the new updates.
unless you think evolution is something bad, then you are probably talking to the wrong thread, i am not Inno sorry.

Rather strange comment. If they were not made properly they would not have been submitted.

What new update do you deem relevant to ask for new "pretty pictures".

DeletedUser

Rather strange comment. If they were not made properly they would not have been submitted.

What new update do you deem relevant to ask for new "pretty pictures".
i am not seeking a reward for my ideas, you don't have to fight me..
As for the strange, i might not read this forums history but i know enough of the real worlds so please do your homework for <<strange>> people and their contribution to your todays benefits.
Buddy !

DeletedUser

Joined december 2019. Does not read the forums history, but enough time around to know what ideas have been proposed.
The thread is about Avatars, you can vote a yes or a no, you can even say your oppinion as long as it has to do with the Idea.
If you think my membership info has to do with the idea or with this thread then you have strange view of whats relevant !
Interesting !!!
(and thanks for the up ofc)

Agent327

Overlord
The thread is about Avatars, you can vote a yes or a no, you can even say your oppinion as long as it has to do with the Idea.
If you think my membership info has to do with the idea or with this thread then you have strange view of whats relevant !
Interesting !!!
(and thanks for the up ofc)

It is relevant in relation to the arguments you use to sell your idea. You do not search and you do not read the forum history. Forum guidelines do not apply to you, cause you are around for about 6 months and you know it all. Now since you are bored, devs need to go to work on something that does not make the game better in any way. Does that sum it all up?

DeletedUser

It is relevant in relation to the arguments you use to sell your idea.
its your oppinion, let the Devs know better if this a real issue and a good improvement for the game.
If you think you are a Dev then sorry i can't help you out.
Any Abusal - Improvement - Feedback on my Idea ? if not please find something else to play, and thanks for the ups anyway ..

Agent327

Overlord
its your oppinion, let the Devs know better if this a real issue and a good improvement for the game.
If you think you are a Dev then sorry i can't help you out.
Any Abusal - Improvement - Feedback on my Idea ? if not please find something else to play, and thanks for the ups anyway ..

The devs already know better. That's why they never did anything the previous times it was submitted.

Anything else?

DeletedUser

Forum software is not from Inno, but nice try.

Just wonder when you know so much you did not know this. Missed it in the history?
i supposed you're not from Inno aswell , thats why i asked it from you !

DeletedUser

I must have missed the question.
I didn't asked anything buddy, i made an idea - improvement for more Avatars for Guilds,
you came answering Un-Questioned Questions :P
1.000 Thanks for the up - Really Appreciate