• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

Agent327

Overlord
you obviously aren't able to read the question properly and are here just to troll, I strongly advise you to find something to fill your spare time with except trolling on these forums, as in reality, no one is asking for opinions of a player who has 6000 player points and is in Bronze Age...

my TF Stealth Tanks with a 680% attack boost from my city able to kill SAAB defense units, how is that a problem in the combination I use? I'm using the right combination and I'm massacring units of an era that is 5 eras above TF ... you call that a balanced approach? every unit in every era has a higher range then SAAB units, if you knew anything about how the defensive mechanism works, you wouldn't be talking nonsense here, and would stay quiet in a corner like a troll you are... let me give you a lesson on how defensive mechanism works

Did you post a picture of Stealth Tanks, or of a Hover Hammer with 7 rogues and started crying cause it got beaten by Archers?

the defending units focus the closest attacking unit that comes into range

The Hover Hammer

every unit from CA+ has higher movement speed than a rogue

Hence, the wrong combination.

so the main unit will get faster in range to the defensive units then a rogue and the defender units will attack the main unit first, and kill the main unit first, and then they will 1 shot the rogues because rogues won't have anything to spawn in to

And so you lost to Archers

that being said, in my above screenshot, even with the fact that that unit was damaged when it started the battle, and the fact that that unit went straight forward into defenders Archers, SAAB units are 16 eras above Iron Age units, and in reality, the Archers shouldn't even be able to do 1% damage on them, yet alone kill the entire attacking combo ...

Ah, reality, that makes sense. In reality rogues transform into something like Hover Hammers. If you bring in reality, you have a very strong point.

now please, do us all a favor, and go learn to play the game first, then come and troll

As long as there are people like you around, I don't have to.

not only that, but he's actually telling the main leader of one of the strongest guilds in EN history that he is using a wrong combo (me) LOL !

Yes you.

You are the main leader of one of the strongest guilds (like anyone cares) and I don't play the game.

Sure makes one wonder.

Last edited:

KronikPillow

Sergeant
go look again Agent, thats not me fighting in the screenshot, but since you don't play the game, you wouldn't know how to read a battle log would you?

and to help you understand

Hover Hammer:
Attack 700
Defense 700
Range 1
Movement 28
Attack vs Artillery Units +300
Attack vs Ranged Units +300

Archer:
Attack 10
Defense 4
Attack vs Heavy Units +4

Hover Hammer had a 1000 attack and 700 defense base + almost 700% attack boost from the players A/D, which means that the Hover Hammer had 7000 attack, and 700 defense, and lost vs 8 defensive units that have a attack of 10 and defense 4... your math is really on point Agent ... now, like I said, go learn to play the game, and stop wasting your time here, cuz no one takes you serious except yourself.

for those Iron Age Archers, they would have to hit that tank 700 times before they could kill them, and they would actually have to be able to survive the attacks of the hover hammer in between the moves

Last edited:

tashinsha

Private
I realize people have already said this, but the units are terrible :( Two units with a range of 1?? That makes them totally useless. What battle works with a range of 1? And the 3rd unit, heavies, has a range of 2? Again so useless. It puts quite a damper on fighting with this new age. Very disappointing. Any change of improving them?

KronikPillow

Sergeant
I realize people have already said this, but the units are terrible :( Two units with a range of 1?? That makes them totally useless. What battle works with a range of 1? And the 3rd unit, heavies, has a range of 2? Again so useless. It puts quite a damper on fighting with this new age. Very disappointing. Any change of improving them?
you should read my comment above yours, and look at my screenshot in the previous page where a hover hammer and 7 rogues lose a battle vs 8 Iron Age archers ... I think that says enough about SAAB units

DeletedUser96901

go look again Agent, thats not me fighting in the screenshot, but since you don't play the game, you wouldn't know how to read a battle log would you?

Hover Hammer:
Attack 700
Defense 700
Range 1
Movement 28

Archer:
Attack 10
Defense 4
Attack vs Heavy Units +4

Hover Hammer had a 1000 attack and 700 defense base + almost 700% attack boost from the players A/D, which means that the Hover Hammer had 7000 attack, and 700 defense, and lost vs 8 defensive units that have a attack of 10 and defense 4... your math is really on point Agent ... now, like I said, go learn to play the game, and stop wasting your time here, cuz no one takes you serious except yourself.

for those Iron Age Archers, they would have to hit that tank 700 times before they could kill them, and they would actually have to be able to survive the attacks of the hover hammer in between the moves
as I said

attack (10) and defense (7000) doesn't really matter

the minimum damage is always 1

you should read my comment above yours, and look at my screenshot in the previous page where a hover hammer and 7 rogues lose a battle vs 8 Iron Age archers ... I think that says enough about SAAB units
so actually it is not the fault of the SAAB units

but because of that 1 damage per hit and the fact that the AI is stupid
it let your fast unit run alone to the opponent instead of waiting for the rest of the units

would you do that when fighting manually ?

that is the difference between auto and manual
you can lose fights with auto that you would win without any damage when you fight manually

Cinnebar

Private
okay.. so the sum total of help/advice on my Q seems to be "you are missing something"

pardon me for asking a general Q in here instead of talking about combat but perhaps someone in here might be kind enough to say what I am missing

Agent327

Overlord

Is it you complaining about the result or not?

Hover Hammer:
Attack 700
Defense 700
Range 1
Movement 28

Archer:
Attack 10
Defense 4
Attack vs Heavy Units +4

And to help you understand, the attack and defense percentages don't mean a thing in this situation. That Hover Hammer is way ahead of the rogues. Archers can not reach the rogues, but can reach the Hover Hammer before the rogues can even come close. So that Hover Hammer will be the first target and every time an Archer hits it, it loses a hitpoint. Even with 7000 attack and 700 defense it will lose a hitpoint with every hit and it has only 10 hitpoints, so it will be toast before those rogues are even close. After that the rogues are sitting ducks.

You should really pay better attention. You get stuck in the mantra that I do not play and do not notice that there are others that are saying the exact same.

Agent327

Overlord

Only thing it says anything about is your understanding of the fighting system.

I wonted when @Agent327 will get a permanent ban from the forums, since his only purpose on the forums is to flame others

You do not get a ban for being right.

Agent327

Overlord
okay.. so the sum total of help/advice on my Q seems to be "you are missing something"

pardon me for asking a general Q in here instead of talking about combat but perhaps someone in here might be kind enough to say what I am missing

What you are missing is the announcement. You said you did not read up on things before going in and that is your problem. The info you need is in the announcement. Test also told you what you needed to know.