• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Can someone explain me what's the use of avatars? As I can see most of the players haven't changed their avatar since the first time they joined the game. Others change their avatar accordingly to the ongoing event to show off they already have beaten some stage or finished the event. And at the end there's just bunch of them in the last era. 9 of them are waiting for you to research. Is that a lack of imagination or just you (developers) have some weird sense of humor?

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
Can someone explain me what's the use of avatars? As I can see most of the players haven't changed their avatar since the first time they joined the game. Others change their avatar accordingly to the ongoing event to show off they already have beaten some stage or finished the event. And at the end there's just bunch of them in the last era. 9 of them are waiting for you to research. Is that a lack of imagination or just you (developers) have some weird sense of humor?

You just explained it yourself.