• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

SC giving only Orch when in SABB and Prom when in SAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96901

how big is your sample size ?
already collected 1000 times to reduce the variance from the random factor ?

Forwandert

Major-General
I'm getting all including what I suspect is asteroid Ice but the image is missing, just get the 'splash' of something appearing with no icon in the middle.

Emberguard

Legend
level 0 to level 10 gave me only orch
Ok, could you please contact Support and get that verified? That’ll tell us if the images aren’t matching up or if you really got only Orich.

If you collect again please show a screenshot -AND- note down your totals for Orichalum, Promethium, Mars Ore and Asteroid Ice before collecting so we have something to compare to

I'm getting all including what I suspect is asteroid Ice but the image is missing, just get the 'splash' of something appearing with no icon in the middle.
Could you also contact support? Please include a screenshot for this -AND- note down your totals for Orichalum, Promethium, Mars Ore and Asteroid Ice before collecting so we know what to look for.

Status
Not open for further replies.