• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
23 colony expansions and only 2 expansions for the city. Don't count in those for diamonds. Diamonds are real money so who can afford them he has already a full city plan. BTW haven't used all mars colony expansions. Didn't need all of them to reach the goal and get colony function as it is supposed to.

Last edited:
23 colony expansions and only 2 expansions for the city. Don't count in those for diamonds. Diamonds are real money so who can afford them he has already a full city plan. BTW haven't used all mars colony expansions. Didn't need all of them to reach the goal and get colony function as it is supposed to.
I didn't use any colony expansions in Mars either and have hardly used any diamond ones in my main city but saying they're real money is misleading, there are plenty of free diamonds to be had from GE and Battlegrounds

DeletedUser96901

What the hell was that you have to research again goods buildings from mars era just to put them in the main city?
we knew that since Mars age was released

mars goods synthesizing as first tech of the next age already gave a big hint for that

Diamonds are real money so who can afford them he has already a full city plan.
I made 2464 diamonds with quests in this new age

zirrania

Private
Can someone explain exactly where I can get Mars Ore after I enter SAAB? I don't have enough left to do the tech. Someone mentioned 'from goods buildings', but what goods buildings? I'm very confused.

You can build a Mars ore synthesiser with the second tech

It's a 3x3 building and needs a double lane road

Last edited:

MP75

Master Corporal
Can someone explain exactly where I can get Mars Ore after I enter SAAB? I don't have enough left to do the tech. Someone mentioned 'from goods buildings', but what goods buildings? I'm very confused.
you can get Mars Ore by producing it in your city,but beware of plunderers :hide:

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 105

Emberguard

Legend
You also had the medal expansion and continent map expansion making a total of 4 non-diamond for the age. Did you get the other two or just the two research?

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
You also had the medal expansion and continent map expansion making a total of 4 non-diamond for the age. Did you get the other two or just the two research?

Expansions are always useful. I've got 1 and in research can see 1 more, but don't know how many are there on the continent map.
As for goods biuldings I had two boosts in Mars Era, 1. Bio Tech Farm for production Bio Tech crops, 2. Fusion Plant for production Fusion reactors. For researching each of those buildings I had to spend totally 645 fps. Those buildings I could have only in Mars colony. Now for the same thing I have to spend totally 800 fps and the only difference is the name of the buildings and possibility to build them in the main city. The same goes for all five goods buildings from ME. Was it so hard just to make them buildable in the main city?

Emberguard

Legend
For researching each of those buildings I had to spend totally 645 fps. Those buildings I could have only in Mars colony. Now for the same thing I have to spend totally 800 fps and the only difference is the name of the buildings and possibility to build them in the main city.
Even in real life there’s plenty of products that continually put money into researching alternate ways of producing the same thing more efficiently or more environmentally friendly or just cheaper in general.

Ingame you have to find a way to synthesise it on Earth. The buildings are different. The technology is different.

Could that have been included for passing into the new age? Well that can certainly be passed on as part of the feedback to the devs.

The same goes for all five goods buildings from ME. Was it so hard just to make them buildable in the main city?
Modern Era? the goods buildings from ME were entirely new goods, not even producing previous age goods.

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Even in real life there’s plenty of products that continually put money into researching alternate ways of producing the same thing more efficiently or more environmentally friendly or just cheaper in general.

Ingame you have to find a way to synthesise it on Earth. The buildings are different. The technology is different.

Could that have been included for passing into the new age? Well that can certainly be passed on as part of the feedback to the devs.

Modern Era? the goods buildings from ME were entirely new goods, not even producing previous age goods.

You misunderstood. I was talking about Mars Era and shortened it to ME.
As for synthesising goods on Earth that's a very good excuse for developers. Mixing true life in this game is ridiculous.

Last edited:
new asteroid units are a bit disappointing,

fast unit cant attack from any range and get counter hit every time , so there useless.
heavy units need more range ,
artillery and snipers are ok
light unit nothing special
champion useless without 25% chance bonus to do 50% more damage

SnaigeLTU

Private
wow!
not a singe unit type is worth researching or recruiting in SAAB...
sad to see this when 8 Sentinels attack annihilating any Army combo of SAAB units on full auto with zero to 1 loss...
i tried attacking in GvG with different new unit types (+ rogues of course) just to compare how well i would do and i was very disappointed to see more losses i had compare to using SAM inits in my attacking army...
INNO, no matter how much you buff new units if they have range 1 or 2 they are just a pure fodder for longer range units (even if those units have weaker stats)... and i thought B.E.L.T. units would be Ok BUT you screw those up also by giving them "blast" skill which makes them run forward when they want to attack!! really? making Artillery run towards enemy?
i dont know.. many were saying Nail Storms are good with rogues but it is a "meh"... 8 Sentinels kill most of them before they even make their first move, LOL
So not sure what you were thinking but you didnt think this through..
"thanks" for ruining my excitement of new "stronger" units...
Totally agree. I want to turn time back and stay in SAM, we need new feature INNO, I want return to SAM...