• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

DeletedUser115071

what is also the point in this thread if you are just straight up do nothing about addressing those complains, just as how they were ignored on Beta...

everything is just pointless...

you can as well just close this thread, because this is how much you care about your community
I mean what does it matter if someone writes here or not if you are not going to take their criticism or opinion..
Everyone just wants to take their pink glasses and put them before their eyes so they have a pink world where everything is fine, but actually it's not

@priscothewrathful please when you have time or desire to let me know what is the point of this thread?
also please let me know what was the point of the beta thread again if you have time or the desiire to so... I really don't mind if you don't

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15582

How is it the daily tasks need the latest goods for negotiations after saab has only been going aprox 12 hrs ?

How is it the daily tasks need the latest goods for negotiations after saab has only been going aprox 12 hrs ?
The quests always work like that and when moving to a new era you will always have an issue.

My daily had a negotiation and I made the rookie mistake of not doing it before moving up, now I can't afford to waste the goods - I'll get over it :lol:

DeletedUser105522

wow!
not a singe unit type is worth researching or recruiting in SAAB...
sad to see this when 8 Sentinels attack annihilating any Army combo of SAAB units on full auto with zero to 1 loss...
i tried attacking in GvG with different new unit types (+ rogues of course) just to compare how well i would do and i was very disappointed to see more losses i had compare to using SAM inits in my attacking army...
INNO, no matter how much you buff new units if they have range 1 or 2 they are just a pure fodder for longer range units (even if those units have weaker stats)... and i thought B.E.L.T. units would be Ok BUT you screw those up also by giving them "blast" skill which makes them run forward when they want to attack!! really? making Artillery run towards enemy?
i dont know.. many were saying Nail Storms are good with rogues but it is a "meh"... 8 Sentinels kill most of them before they even make their first move, LOL
So not sure what you were thinking but you didnt think this through..
"thanks" for ruining my excitement of new "stronger" units...

Cuthwolf

Captain
wow!
not a singe unit type is worth researching or recruiting in SAAB...
sad to see this when 8 Sentinels attack annihilating any Army combo of SAAB units on full auto with zero to 1 loss...
i tried attacking in GvG with different new unit types (+ rogues of course) just to compare how well i would do and i was very disappointed to see more losses i had compare to using SAM inits in my attacking army...
INNO, no matter how much you buff new units if they have range 1 or 2 they are just a pure fodder for longer range units (even if those units have weaker stats)... and i thought B.E.L.T. units would be Ok BUT you screw those up also by giving them "blast" skill which makes them run forward when they want to attack!! really? making Artillery run towards enemy?
i dont know.. many were saying Nail Storms are good with rogues but it is a "meh"... 8 Sentinels kill most of them before they even make their first move, LOL
So not sure what you were thinking but you didnt think this through..
"thanks" for ruining my excitement of new "stronger" units...
Agree 100%. I did both maps on auto with sentinels and didn't lose once. An AI tweak to have B.E.L.T. units hang back would be helpful.

DeletedUser

Did anyone tryied Artilery + Champion + 6 Rogues ?
just curious thanks

Agent327

Overlord
i wouldn't ask if i could :(
Thanks for your interest anyway

Like anyone else you can. All it takes is some effort.

There is no sane explanation for that combination, so why on earth should anyone try it?

You are not in the position to offer any feedback on SAAB, so why don't you leave this thread to those wo are?

DeletedUser

You are not in the position to offer any feedback on SAAB, so why don't you leave this thread to those wo are?
Why not ? Once they will put SAAB DA's on GvG i will beat them with my Balistas,
Isn't that a feedback ?
Why you are so negative ? :(

DeletedUser

No it isn't. It is just stupid boasting and even if you could it would be an anomaly. Nothing they can do anything with or against.

Cause you have only been playing for a few months and think you know the game. All you come up with are one liners insinuating a lot of things, but when asked to explain or prove, you hide behind saying you did before, when in fact you never have.

You are like that one kid on a family birthday, that insists on staying in the room with the adults, while all other kids are playing in the other room.
So what ? If they want more responsible Gamers they can cut us a salary, my Feedback and my knowledge is more than enough to post on whichever thread i like and make hard questions that even 5 years players/staff/developers can't reply to :)
and yeah Every Day is a Birthday for me, sorry if its not for you, i can help you with that if you want

As for the topic, Anyone used Champions on SAAB ?
any info much appreciated thanks

Agent327

Overlord
So what ? If they want more responsible Gamers they can cut us a salary, my Feedback and my knowledge is more than enough to post on whichever thread i like and make hard questions that even 5 years players/staff/developers can't reply to :)
and yeah Every Day is a Birthday for me, sorry if its not for you, i can help you with that if you want

You have no knowledge and saying your ballista's can beat SAAB unitys isn't feedback. Maybe you should look up what feedback means.

As for the topic, Anyone used Champions on SAAB ?
any info much appreciated thanks

It's info you can not do anything with, just a total waste. All you try to do is look important. Pretend you can talk about SAAB.

DeletedUser

You have no knowledge and saying your ballista's can beat SAAB unitys isn't feedback. Maybe you should look up what feedback means.

It's info you can not do anything with, just a total waste. All you try to do is look important. Pretend you can talk about SAAB.
maybe you are right, i will make an Idea not to send messages about the new Era to lower Ages next time !
Thanks for the tips !

(DA's on SAAB are Feedback !!! When you become a visible staff you can comeback with your negativity , but this will make me think twice the next time i am thinking to support this Company!)

Agent327

Overlord
maybe you are right, i will make an Idea not to send messages about the new Era to lower Ages next time !
Thanks for the tips !

Use the search function. You are not the first to have this brilliant idea.

(DA's on SAAB are Feedback !!! When you become a visible staff you can comeback with your negativity , but this will make me think twice the next time i am thinking to support this Company!)

Good idea. Feedback only works if you know what you are talking about.

DeletedUser

Feedback only works if you know what you are talking about.
yeah but mostly what you've feeded back , check if it has any connection with the topic and then ill give ya my lights blind boy
pretending that i am wrong doesnt make you right buddy, eat your meal and we talk later

pitesh

Private
the troops are good but weak in comparison of mars age troops and the gb is not too fascinating, they should have atleast 2 gbs for this new age.

Last edited: