• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
What I want to know is - what happened to Bronze level? Seems that everyone who was on it got relegated to Amateur, then one pond crossing later, we're Silver. And on the Bronze graphics, it shows a "-" instead of the number of crossings required to achieve the level. Hopefully I'll make silver in my 11 worlds on EN, but if I don't at least get the tactician's tower for those where I miss Silver by one crossing, I'll be royally miffed.

DeletedUser113194

Question. I have been collecting a lot of upgrades for this event. However, I have suddenly realised I don’t have a Hanami Bridge level one! How did I miss this?

DeletedUser

Question. I have been collecting a lot of upgrades for this event. However, I have suddenly realised I don’t have a Hanami Bridge level one! How did I miss this?
Did you finished your Questline ?
Maybe you sold it on Antiques Dealer ??
Are you sure you searched your inventory ?!

DeletedUser113194

Did you finished your Questline ?
Maybe you sold it on Antiques Dealer ??
Are you sure you searched your inventory ?!
I have finished 9 trips across the pond and lying in Silver. I see it is a goal prize but that is a bit useless as I have virtually finished. The other answers are No & Yes!

DeletedUser113194

hm cant help you then - seems imposible to be lost though !
I suspect it was a goal prize that I never won!
Thanks for the suggestions though. Fingers crossed I don’t get bumped out of Silver!

Emberguard

Legend
Contact support immediately.

What I want to know is - what happened to Bronze level? Seems that everyone who was on it got relegated to Amateur, then one pond crossing later, we're Silver. And on the Bronze graphics, it shows a "-" instead of the number of crossings required to achieve the level. Hopefully I'll make silver in my 11 worlds on EN, but if I don't at least get the tactician's tower for those where I miss Silver by one crossing, I'll be royally miffed.
The requirements are based on results of a % of players. It’s possible if a lot of players get the same or similar results for there to be the same requirement between leagues. When this happens if you reach the lower league you are automatically bumped up to the higher league. If there’s enough variance of results to give a clear distinction between bronze and silver in whole numbers then they will be separated. The system will always round partial numbers in the players favour. So in this case instead of 5% of players being Silver and Gold combined, it’s increased to 20% because of Bronze being unable to be separated

Hans1968

Private
looks like a rip of like allways, if you need 16 crossings to be in gold , and 9 to be in silver then 8 crossings should make you end up in bronze and not in amateur, that my dear friends of inno games that is just common sense.

DeletedUser

looks like a rip of like allways, if you need 16 crossings to be in gold , and 9 to be in silver then 8 crossings should make you end up in bronze and not in amateur, that my dear friends of inno games that is just common sense.
i saw 23 for Gold :'D
yeah its totally frustrating, i hope they make it more fun for all the next event

Andrew420

Major
The requirements are based on results of a % of players. It’s possible if a lot of players get the same or similar results for there to be the same requirement between leagues. When this happens if you reach the lower league you are automatically bumped up to the higher league. If there’s enough variance of results to give a clear distinction between bronze and silver in whole numbers then they will be separated. The system will always round partial numbers in the players favour. So in this case instead of 5% of players being Silver and Gold combined, it’s increased to 20% because of Bronze being unable to be separated
That doesnt answer the ? What happened to the bronze league
When the event ended on my world there were no players in the bronze league
1587478852346.png

Hans1968

Private
probably not, i think they are not using a calculator as they should, (can't say what i think here as that would mean a ban),

Common sense would tell you if 9 crossing make silver league then 8 crossings would mean bronze league.
as there is hobby, amateur bronze, sliver and gold

They just noticed that to many people ended up in bronze so they took bronze out and put everyone not making 9 crossings in to amateur, cheaper as they do not have to pay the 50 fp's and only have to give you what is it 20fp's?

DeletedUser

They just noticed that to many people ended up in bronze so they took bronze out and put everyone not making 9 crossings in to amateur, cheaper as they do not have to pay the 50 fp's and only have to give you what is it 20fp's?
This doesnt make sense, FP's are not Diamonds and Diamonds are not real ones lol
I wont Disagree that the Gold was Imposible for non-Donators and this makes it less fun , but ok , thats another story

Emberguard

Legend
Common sense would tell you if 9 crossing make silver league then 8 crossings would mean bronze league.
as there is hobby, amateur bronze, sliver and gold

Well no. They weren’t put in Amateur, they were put in Silver

Let’s say you have 100 players

Gold = 1 player
Silver = 5 (including Gold)
Bronze = 20 (including Silver + Gold)
Amateur = 50 (including Bronze + Silver + Gold)
Hobby = everyone else

Now, if players #1-5 have 9 crossings as their lowest achieved score then 9 will be the entry point for Silver.

If players #6-20 also have 9 crossing as their lowest achieved score then Bronze has the same entry point as Silver.

If #21-50’s lowest score is 4 then 4 will be the entry point for Amateur. Anyone between 21-50 who matched the lowest score of Bronze would in this case be raised to silver instead of staying in Amateur

If you’re in Amateur then sorry but even if we separated Bronze from Silver you never would have been close enough to Bronze to make it to Bronze. The bar for entry into bronze was already lower then the actual progress due to only counting complete numbers

DeletedUser653

Tend to agree about bronze and hobby going missing, EN1 Arvahall
event no bronze.JPG

not sure saying all top 20% of players got the silver award without there having been a big error

Hans1968

Private
That still means noone has been put in Bronze at is empty, so therefor the entry point for bronze should be lower then 9 as 9+ ixs for silver and common sence then tells everyone that looks at this with 8 crossing you should be in bronze not in amateur.

if you don't play you still get hobby league, so doing 8 crossings should if you think about it be bronze as you are just 1 crossing from being in silver,

Like most things that go wrong in this game, this has gone wrong again, if the developers can't use a calculator they should not be working at INNO games.

like in every event this again is ripping of players, 8 crossings is just 1 short of the 9 for silver

i know you try Emberguard, but think before copy and paste things like this as it does not make any sense to anyone.

i think and i hope a lot agree with me here that is what you are trying to say is complete BULL. (i know you have to say it like this that is not your fault)

DeletedUser12400

I'm for forge point efficiency(+boost for attacking army) and a little bit of style with a little loss if necessary after all I'm the one who's looking each day at this city. Luckily finished in silver league.

Last edited by a moderator: