• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Lol! You "choose" to camp in the worst possible era to do so, and then blame the game devs for your failure to adapt?!
Honestly, not sure if serious, or just Trolling...:? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

At least camp properly and move into Iron Age, which opens up Gb donation, GE & PvP fights + Cultural Settlements, thereby opening up basically everything bar the Antiques Dealer, and thus solves 99.9% of any and all event quest "problems".
...or better yet, move up into HMA which is you know, only the 2nd best era in the entire game to camp out in for years on end, because CF + Alchemists = more profits than even a penny-pinching Ferengi could ever cheat his business partner out of. :P

Yeah, HMA really is a better age, plus you get more space and of course the AD. So you get a smaller sized Production building then the Butcher and more space for them. Surprised to not see many camping the later ages, its always Iron Age :D

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
View attachment 20924

This is what I see. I am actually looking for actual numbers. Like what are my actual points for that matter.

Thanks.

Your League is so low numbers. Cigard must be great, over here on Sinerania the gold rank is at 22+, its at 0+ 3+ 8+ 9+ 22+, so you can tell about the diamond spenders over here and server activity, lol. Most likely Purely Asia making our gold rank so high, at least Silver is the same ;)

DeletedUser

As we are in the final hours I would like to say "Thanks" for the Event and the Bridges and [for me at least] the generous supply of Lanterns. The other minor rewards came in handy too, {FPs, Medals and Boosts}, WWs, Shrink Kits, etc will feed the AD. All in all, a profitable time as I got all I was after.

Dead-Eye

General
My bridge fits my city rather nicely.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200420-154422.png
    Screenshot_20200420-154422.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 110
Our Spring Event starts soon! Read all about it here and be sure to leave your feedback below!

Yeah I just finished ALL the quests in the event. I am halfway though the last pond in order to receive the last upgrade kit. Guess what NO MORE QUESTS!!! This has ruined it for me. I still have 19 hours, plenty of time to complete the last pond. However now I cannot level up the bridge to level 8. THIS SUCKS honestly. If feels that unless you buy lanterns with diamonds you will never get the full upgrade.

Forwandert

Major-General
I got all the upgrades fine without spending diamonds and was on a final run for Reno kits before the new era so wasnt paying that much attention to how far I jumped. Only two extra jumps on the next pond though. Wasnt expecting to finish with a full bridge due to paying no attention but got there fine.

Dead-Eye

General
Yeah I just finished ALL the quests in the event. I am halfway though the last pond in order to receive the last upgrade kit. Guess what NO MORE QUESTS!!! This has ruined it for me. I still have 19 hours, plenty of time to complete the last pond. However now I cannot level up the bridge to level 8. THIS SUCKS honestly. If feels that unless you buy lanterns with diamonds you will never get the full upgrade.

All your own fault. You have nobody to blame but yourself. Moaning on a message board will not change much. You could have done a bit of research. Most do. In fact you could have had a winning strategy before the event went live. But you did not. Sucks to be you. Next time remember the golden rule of the internet.

Google is your friend.

All your own fault. You have nobody to blame but yourself. Moaning on a message board will not change much. You could have done a bit of research. Most do. In fact you could have had a winning strategy before the event went live. But you did not. Sucks to be you. Next time remember the golden rule of the internet.

Google is your friend.

I honestly tried to find more info on it such as the quests, daily rewards etc. However I could not find anything on my own. I also play Elvenar and in that game all the events are clearly explained with all the quests etc. Also in Elvenar you do not have a maximum number of event quests. You do quests until the event expires.

So how could you get the last one? By choosing the "animal" that required most lanterns?

I got all the upgrades fine without spending diamonds and was on a final run for Reno kits before the new era so wasnt paying that much attention to how far I jumped. Only two extra jumps on the next pond though. Wasnt expecting to finish with a full bridge due to paying no attention but got there fine.
I got all the upgrades on 3 worlds with no diamonds and I don't even want the bridge

Emberguard

Legend
I honestly tried to find more info on it such as the quests, daily rewards etc. However I could not find anything on my own. I also play Elvenar and in that game all the events are clearly explained with all the quests etc. Also in Elvenar you do not have a maximum number of event quests. You do quests until the event expires.

So how could you get the last one? By choosing the "animal" that required most lanterns?
Google “spring event 2020 forge of empires” and you should find a site with the info.

In the case of this event for the current year the best colour for pond hopping was Silver.

Forwandert

Major-General
Google “spring event 2020 forge of empires” and you should find a site with the info.

In the case of this event for the current year the best colour for pond hopping was Silver.

That'll explain how I ended up with enough upgrades then, most of the daily % where a lot better on Silver than gold. Only used gold when it had a potential one up kit or reno.

ArrolZyl

Private
You might still drop to Bronze. A lot of players wait till the end before they start hopping the pond.

Meh. I don't care about it now. I forgot that there's an upgrade on the last daily quest. Got it hours ago and made it to Mikawa already.

It's just a waste to lose half worth of FP points + L2 Sentinel tower though. Nevertheless, I already got my goal, so it still works for me in the end. :D

DeletedUser

One of my Guildies never uses Dias and completed last night, full Bridge and plenty of time to spare. I won't tell you how to go about the Events but there is a lot of Gen out there. I do hope you fare well over the last few hours and get your final upgrades.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General

1. Elvenar had a grand total of TWO events with the god-awful infinite 'randumb' quest lines, and guess what? Inno shot themselves in the foot so horribly, that they've spent the past 5 months nerfing every following event so far into the ground, they're beyond useless now...
So please, whatever you do, DON'T SPEAK OF THAT GAK HERE!!
(seriously, don't give them any terribad Elvenar ideas - we don't want this game to suffer the same horriawful fate as that steaming pile of Ork poo!)

2. As mentioned, just quick google search for FoE wiki "insert event title here", and with a single click and a tiny bit of reading, the events are all spelled out for you.