• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Player Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
I wanted to ask to the developers why don't you implement some kind of Player Statistic to allow ppl to check friend presence in the game. One of the most boring thing of the game is to clear the friend list from ppl that are not active. For instance, I'd like to delete friends that do not motivate my buildings and I can't do that one by one checking pages of Event history or as some1 doing...delete all the ppl to the right of the list!!
I think it would be enough to change the Event History page on how mark the player activity from time to the name so you can have a summary of the player activity....
I'm nor sure If it's clear what I mean...sorry ^_^
And of course my apologies if the topic has been already discussed and if so, I'd like to ask the moderators to move this request into the appropriate 3D...

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I wanted to ask to the developers why don't you implement some kind of Player Statistic to allow ppl to check friend presence in the game. One of the most boring thing of the game is to clear the friend list from ppl that are not active. For instance, I'd like to delete friends that do not motivate my buildings and I can't do that one by one checking pages of Event history or as some1 doing...delete all the ppl to the right of the list!!
I think it would be enough to change the Event History page on how mark the player activity from time to the name so you can have a summary of the player activity....
I'm nor sure If it's clear what I mean...sorry ^_^
And of course my apologies if the topic has been already discussed and if so, I'd like to ask the moderators to move this request into the appropriate 3D...
I think this is already in the game..lol

Agent327

Overlord
Are you sure? 'cause otherwise I could have some serious issue on understanding things!

I second that.

How about you use the search function and find out this gets discussed about every week. You might even find suggestions on how to solve your problem.

Last edited:
Well.....this is what I get when I put "Player Statistics" into the search field...

Forge of Empires Forum

No results found.

So apparently that's not get discussed every week!! Any other interesting suggestion?

Well.....this is what I get when I put "Player Statistics" into the search field...

Forge of Empires Forum

No results found.

So apparently that's not get discussed every week!! Any other interesting suggestion?
Here's one for you:

I couldn't be bothered to search for more than 30 seconds, as you can see the mods put it into the Do Not Suggest area

Emberguard

Legend
Are you sure? 'cause otherwise I could have some serious issue on understanding things!
It’s in the desktop version but for guild leaders in relation to guild member activity only. And it’s extremely vague in that respect.

For friends it’d be nice if it showed the last time the user aided you (seeing as that’s already in your event history) but I doubt it’d happen.

Given this idea has been suggested before and deemed DNSL, I’ll be closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.