• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

supply production from buildings have decreased!

• Thread starter DeletedUser105752
  • Start date

DeletedUser105752

Hey folks,has anybody noticed that production from supply buildings for resources you don't control,has been cut by half for all time frames?Example where you could produce 2 items per hour now only one can be made.Similarly for the other 5 time frames.Anybody else experiencing this?:confused:

DeletedUser1081

?
Buildings you don't have the boosted resource for have always spit out 1 unit in four hours and 2 in eight hours. When you own the boosted resource they produce 5 units in four hours and 10 in eight hours.

DeletedUser105752

For some reason I was making 2 in four hours and 4 in 8 hrs for the non boosted resources and without any motivation.I noticed the decrease only four days ago just before I leveled-up to the early middle ages.Anyway I guess it must have been a glitch .Thanks mink:cool:

DeletedUser105750

I missed out on that glitch :(. Can I ask a silly question. Just about to move up to Iron Age - do I need to keep the Bronze Age production buildings or do I replace them with the new ones. Cheers

DeletedUser7719

Just about to move up to Iron Age - do I need to keep the Bronze Age production buildings or do I replace them with the new ones. Cheers
Matters on what you mean by production buildings. If you mean buildings that produces coins or supplies (even military buildings fall under this category), you do not need to replace them unless you want to, but note the higher the age, the better the building.
Goods buildings however are different since you need goods from multiple ages in order to unlock techs in the research tree, so you will most likely end up having both Bronze and Iron Age buildings there.

DeletedUser15526

hopefully your in a large enough guild who has other members making the lower goods so you can upgrade, saves on space so you can use your population for other things like barracks.

also even tho the next age is slightly more expensive to produce the goods, its common practice if you trade down to lower goods you get double in return.
e.g 50 iron : 100 stone.

spikey2020

Private
has SilverFoxes answer above solved your problem?
No, it did not. this glitch comes and goes all the time and I don't get it. my productivity level is at 120% with citizens being enthusiastic.
I don't get what a GB bonus is and what does it have to do with my production buildings.

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
GB means Great Building, like the Lighthouse of Alexandria if you have it.
If that's not it, try contacting support when it happens again so they can look into it for you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser104881

Certain Great Buildings provide a supply boost for the first collections made after collecting from the Great Building. If you have the Lighthouse of Alexandria or the Royal Albert Hall you receive a boost to your production.
GB means Great Building, like the Pharos if you have it.
If that's not it, try contacting support when it happens again so they can look into it for you.
Indeed, please do contact Support if this is not the case.