• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer - New and Unique Rewards

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yeah new world over here, Not that these items ever seem to ever spawn in the AD, but most here don't have much AD savings at all. 50k here would deplete most 99% of the players in one go.

So fortunately the bidding wars are not too bad, I got my DD for 10k. I just wish the things people actually want would spawn more often

Watching it over the past day, I've seen the Mill of fall level 1 building item be offered three times...

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
gems are rare ?

I have 3.3M coins and 3933 gems :blush: (and that is after I bought my first SoK upgrade today in the shop)
and I even have 150 SoK still in my inventory for bad times (when I ever would run low on coins or gems)

You just inadvertently made my case for me with that smug response. Just how many 100s of SoKs, Terrace Farms and Fountains of Youth did you have to sell? Nothing like trading in a $50,000 car so you car buy a $200 mountain bike...

DeletedUser96901

You just inadvertently made my case for me with that smug response. Just how many 100s of SoKs, Terrace Farms and Fountains of Youth did you have to sell? Nothing like trading in a $50,000 car so you car buy a $200 mountain bike...
sorry that I have 100 cars too much and one mountain bike too less :lol:

Are we sure there are actually SOK upgrades?? I play in two world, multiple times per day, check the antique dealer fairly often and have never seen one yet by sale or auction.

DeletedUser

Are we sure there are actually SOK upgrades?? I play in two world, multiple times per day, check the antique dealer fairly often and have never seen one yet by sale or auction.
They've been for sale 4-5 times in my AD but only one Art Exhibition and that was in Auction, so far only one in Shop.
Another SoK2 for auction this morning, we'll be tripping over them at this rate. Now, if we can just have the same number of AEs...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

SOK upgrade hit the auction in my hood today and went for 60k coins

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
SOK upgrade hit the auction in my hood today and went for 60k coins

That is way overpriced. Whoever got that just lost out on so many coins. That's a net loss in overall terms of resources.

Its cheaper to buy it straight from the store, its not like gems are the deciding factor for a lot of people, coins are. Paying more coins then something sells directly for seems silly. Just be patient and you could end up with more lvl 2 kits then people paying those obscene prices.

Both of the new Auction House items are over-rated & way over-priced - don't need them.

1585175608390.png

Try getting enough of these to max this out - LOL

DeletedUser117408

please ask again when the building is older than 1 year and appeared for a second time in an event

because after that it would be the time to add it to the Dealer

I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure the building is older than 1 year. So, now question remain when it will appear for the second time, if it ever will. Can you shed more light on this one please?
Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure the building is older than 1 year. So, now question remain when it will appear for the second time, if it ever will. Can you shed more light on this one please?
Thanks in advance.
None of us know when anything will happen until we're told or unless we see it. Try phoning Head Office and asking there.

DeletedUser96901

I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure the building is older than 1 year.
really ?

The Archaeology Event is a special event that ran from 2 May 2019 to 22 May 2019.
my math say: less than 1 year

or where did you get your Worlds Fair ?

now question remain when it will appear for the second time, if it ever will.
only InnoGames knows
but it was trend in the past that things reappeared in the same event one year later