• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Coin buying of forge point packs

Should there be a way to buy forge point packs with coins?

• Yes

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like alot of players I'm sure I am floating alot of coins at the moment and would love to be able to buy forge points more than one at a time up to 10. I would even be happy for a package tax of 1 or 2 fps (coin equivalent) to buy 10forge point packs, I wouldn't want them on smaller packs, but I'll leave that as a secondary consideration. Basically it would be nice if we could mass buy forge points with coin, packs of 10, have it in the same section as regular coin and diamond buying of fps. This would help to reduce the float of coins and really come in handy for contributing to GBs in big batches.

e.g. Convert the coin equivalent of 10fps (plus any applicable tax) into a forge point pack for faster/bigger buying and convenient spending.

P.S Tried the search function and couldn't see this suggested before, although words were excluded because they were so common. Apologies if needed. The FP bank idea does seem similar but this seemed like a different enough implementation to suggest.

Agent327

Overlord
Proposed many times and answer is always the same.

You are supposed to spend your fp's. Not put them into packages.

Shad23

Emperor
Proposed many times and answer is always the same.

You are supposed to spend your fp's. Not put them into packages.
not sure but i don't think he was talking of placing those fp packs in inventory but actualy talking of buying 10 for fp bar in 1 click to invest faster on gb's

Galladhorn

Monarch
hi Basiliscus the Great 417,

Why dont you format the idea propely, so there is no confusion of wthat you have in mind.

The missunderstanding might be that you use the word "Packs" – it indicates that the FP pack would go into the inventory since that is the only place a FP pack can be placed – which also is not a proppsal that most likely will not go into the Forwarded section since it was proposed many times.

On the other hand buying larger quantities of FPs in simpler way than 1 click per FP is somthing else
– I would support that for sure.

this is an area that needs updating buying fp with coins it needs at least a button to buy 10 fp at a time,it does not need to be formated or anything else,the idea section is a joke,a dev would know if it could be added technicaly,it needs a dev on here posting saying if things can be done or not,this is one area that needs working on,,,,,,,,,,try spending hundreds of milloins of coins to buy fp 1 at a time

am going for a top spot on a level36 traz in just over an hrs time(if someone else doesent get it first),i'll be using 500milloins coins to buy some of the fp can we have a"buy 10fp button"at least please

also did the guys 28 level arc top spot massive profits,as OP says buying coins before hand and going into packs in inventory would be great,for that you could leave it at buying 1 at a time,as you said in the 3 reset gvg threads with suggestions/ideas"pass it on",,UP,,,,,,friggin mouse+my finger are red hot time for a wotsit break

DeletedUser12400

if something has been proposed many times then surely it needs looking into lol
Or not. I doubt that they will implement direct buying of packs however it would be nice if it would be possile to buy for example 10 forge points at once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or not. I doubt that they will implement direct buying of packs however it would be nice if it would be possile to buy for example 10 forge points at once.

lol,if something has been proposed manytimes it needs looking into its just commonsense imo,,,,,,,,cant believe nobody else buys fp with coins in large numbers,at the mo your a bit handicapped when adding to GBs using 1/2/3/400 mil coins,it does not need a added box just a buy10 wotsit for now

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Oh I would love to be able to buy 5 in one go for the event quests, 10 in one go would be awesome, make the limiting factor 10 and its how we would normally do it only with one lag click instead of 10 lag clicks.

this new ideas section needs input from game devs,if theres a tech problem with introducing some ideas they could say so,its very amatuer at the moment,some of the posts above are just not worth answering

Oh I would love to be able to buy 5 in one go for the event quests, 10 in one go would be awesome, make the limiting factor 10 and its how we would normally do it only with one lag click instead of 10 lag clicks.

i like the xtra bit in this proposal ie buying with coins then they could go into inventory as a pack,

Grim86

Private
Hi Everyone - although i've registered a while ago, I'm new to actually looking at the forum. Going through some of these posts and man some of the arguments are pointless :D

Anyways, the ability to buy more than 1 FP (to spend it) wouldbe useful and, i'm sure, massively appreciated. It also seems like a relatively simple feature to implement. I've got no idea why this shouldn't be requested? My only argument here would be that it's already available i.e. buy 10 FPs for 500(!!!!) diamonds. Giving INNO Games the benefit of the doubt here, but it would be simple to change it from a diamond purchase to a coin purchase. I honestly doubt anyone would be dumb enough to spend 500 diamonds on 10 FPs :hide:

Agent327

Overlord
fp packs are useful

Ofcourse they are, but Inno does noty want you to collect them this way. There are other ways you can however.

Hi Everyone - although i've registered a while ago, I'm new to actually looking at the forum. Going through some of these posts and man some of the arguments are pointless :D

Anyways, the ability to buy more than 1 FP (to spend it) wouldbe useful and, i'm sure, massively appreciated. It also seems like a relatively simple feature to implement. I've got no idea why this shouldn't be requested? My only argument here would be that it's already available i.e. buy 10 FPs for 500(!!!!) diamonds. Giving INNO Games the benefit of the doubt here, but it would be simple to change it from a diamond purchase to a coin purchase. I honestly doubt anyone would be dumb enough to spend 500 diamonds on 10 FPs :hide:

Actually it are the ideas that are pointless. That's why there is a Do Not Suggest List. It is a list of what devs no longer need to see suggested to them, cause they have already seen it many times. They are aware of it.

Grim86

Private
Well if that is the case, what would be super useful is 'Rejected by Devs' thread maintained & updated by INNO devs everytime an idea is rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.