• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer - New and Unique Rewards

DeletedUser117408

Nice initiative. When upgrade kit for Word Fair will become available? Its being a while this event (that gave World Fair) finished and I'd love to see this particular kit to be release like other old ones.

DeletedUser96901

Nice initiative. When upgrade kit for Word Fair will become available? Its being a while this event (that gave World Fair) finished and I'd love to see this particular kit to be release like other old ones.
please ask again when the building is older than 1 year and appeared for a second time in an event

because after that it would be the time to add it to the Dealer

DeletedUser96901

oh, nice one... and that is after i removed and sold all my 120 SoKs to that tricky bugger, the Antique Dealer :lol:
no problem

you get new SoKs faster than you can buy upgrade kits

DeletedUser96901

This feature will be turned on after the update 1.173.
correct
after the update

but it didn't say when after ?

tomorrow is after the update
Thursday is after the update
May is after the update
the year 2021 is after the update

and btw:
the update 1.173 is not complete yet
it is only on en. but all other languages are still on 1.172