• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contributing to GB's

• Thread starter Deleted member 118943
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I can contribute to old hoodies after my hood has changed, is this normal ?
(they are not in my friend list - hood)
Should we be given a refund and the abusers some kind of ban ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can contribute to old hoodies after my hood has changed, is this normal ?
(they are not in my friend list - hood)
Should we be given a refund and the abusers some kind of ban ?
If you already donated to the gb you can continue to donate once the player has rotated out of the hood until it has levelled

DeletedUser

If you already donated to the gb you can continue to donate once the player has rotated out of the hood until it has levelled
i can keep contributing to that players GB's even if he has leveled that GB or he is no more in my Hood - Friend list
sorry if i didnt made that clear enough

and this is not ? :D
No, it's always been like that. I suppose they thought it was unfair if you've contributed some that you are suddenly stopped from putting more on, of course that was before arc and people dumping 1000s at once.

It is something that can be exploited, often see hoodies putting 1fp on every gb in the hood before the change

DeletedUser

It is something that can be exploited, often see hoodies putting 1fp on every gb in the hood before the change
my guildmate got sniped from nowhere so its a little bit more <<abusal>> than the little small exploit you describe.
when i dont want my friends to add on my GB's i remove them so the cant add more FP's even if the have already 1 FP in.
I dont really care about the fair-unfair stuff , it seems a well known bug tha people turn to use , thats why i posted it
no offense no problems from my side, GBG gives enough FP's to have fast growth w/o insomnias etc :D

Emberguard

Legend
@r21r if they truly didn‘t have any FPs on the lvl where they placed prior to not being in the same neighbourhood, friends list or guild please put a ticket in so it can be checked