• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Round 3 (GBG Report)

Who do you think will win?

• Synergy Factor

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • New Republic

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Last Stand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Pirate Ship

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolf Spirit

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Giskler

Legend
If people want to send me some screenshots and tell their side of the story maybe I could write an article at the end?
It's not very exciting. After stabbing us in the back last round LS signed their Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact with TT, and with our start location being between them and the last 2 guilds being out of their league, we decided this round wasn't worth fighting. We'll see how next round shakes out.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
GBG really confuses me with that concept, GO and Hidden Leaf really should not be in the GBG with the top guilds, even though they are ranked high in the rankings, their efforts in this GBG has been pointless. (GO being 4th and Hidden leaf being 6th in the rankings) So, my best guess is the real fight will be the next GBG.

Wouldn't actually mind if Hidden leaf did some more attacking so we'd have more targets to hit, at least this one let us hit more often compared to the last GBG with TT lol, made the map grey with like a week left to go.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
download.png

The end of the second Platinum GBG on Sin :) and now the round is over!

DeletedUser118208

It's not very exciting. After stabbing us in the back last round LS signed their Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact with TT, and with our start location being between them and the last 2 guilds being out of their league, we decided this round wasn't worth fighting. We'll see how next round shakes out.

The backstabbing is debatable :D
With the intention to not start a debate, I would more classify as a communication issue and the pact details being changed on the fly :D

TacticalNoob

Private
I wish all guilds participating in Round 7, good luck, as it is going to be intense as 1 or more guild(s) are going to get into diamond league if they score 1st.

TacticalNoob

Private
So in this case what country are you?